Proxify is a fast-growing Talent-as-a-Service company that helps startups and leading brands hire professionally vetted senior remote developers in as little as one week. We partner with more than 450 companies in 20+ different countries, ranging from SaaS startups, Fintech, and Deeptech companies within AI to established enterprises in Media, Electronics, and Finance.
Our mission at Proxify is to become the leading Talent-as-a-Service company helping organizations grow by leveraging on-demand top remote engineering talent.
The role and challenge:
We are now searching for a Content assistant / Junior CMS specialist that wants to help us optimize and update our blog and landing pages, and keep track of progress on localized content. Organic reach is a core marketing initiative, therefore the potential impact of your work will be huge in Proxify introducing our service to millions of companies in need of talented developers in different countries.
As a content assistant, you will support the content team in their daily operations, and in the long run, support the growth of our organic channel by improving and optimizing the content through our state-of-the-art content management system.
We are looking for someone with an entry or junior level of experience in content marketing, tech-savvy nature, and a willingness to help us improve our content production process and CMS. If you are this person, we'd love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Compile English-written content to be translated into other languages;
- Send across materials for translation and keep track of progress;
- Communicate with freelance translators and make sure they deliver;
- Create and keep track of contracts for translators;
- Upload translations into our CMS;
- Report bugs and improvements on the CMS to the product team;
- Double-check and fix formatting on natively written articles;
- Help the content team in everyday operations.
- Publish new developer profiles on our commercial site
What we’d like to see:
- Decent oral and written skills in English, strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills;
- Self-starter who isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done;
- Experience with working in content management systems, preferably with knowledge of Markdown;
- An intuitive and curious, tech-savvy spirit;
- Experience with documentation and writing of guidelines is preferable;
- A plus, but not a requirement, if you have experience with localization work
- Good organizational skills & the ability to self-motivate is extra!
What we offer:
- 100% remote work (work from where you want);
- Very flexible working schedule, public holidays, and 24 days of paid time off;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.