Client Manager DACH
We’re one of the fastest growing companies in Europe within the industry and we’re now looking for a native German speaking Client Manager to join our journey and grow the DACH (German, Austrian and Swiss) market!
Proxify is a tech company that supports companies, from SaaS startups, leading scale-ups to enterprises, to build and expand their businesses with the best software developers from around the world. Our goal is to match the right developer to our clients’ needs, not only in technical skills but also in terms of personal fit and motivation to join the team.
What you’ll do
As part of the Client Management team, you’ll be responsible to acquire and grow our client partnerships as well as initiate long-term collaborations between clients and developers. As part of the DACH team, you’ll focus on the German, Austrian and Swiss markets where the demand for skilled developers is exploding. As Client Manager, you will:
- Lead the initial client meetings to gain an in-depth understanding of their business and development needs.
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition team and carefully match the opportunity with the right developer.
- Close deals, onboard clients as well as maintain and develop strong client relationships.
- Continuously contribute to improving our ways of working and increase efficiency and success as we grow and evolve.
Who you are
We’re looking for a true relationship builder with an understanding of sales, business and people. Perhaps you’ve been working in the staffing and recruitment industry or with sales within SaaS or other tech. You’re highly skilled at mapping business needs and closing deals as well as identifying great candidate matches. As a person, you’re curious and driven to perform and exceed team goals. To be a good fit with the team, we expect that you are a humble team player who thrives in an ambitious scale-up environment.
We believe that you
- Have worked a couple of years with Client Management, Account Management, and/or Sales
- Preferably have experience from people/recruitment related businesses
- Are passionate about matching amazing developers with exciting companies
- Have a keen interest in tech, SaaS and software development
- Thrive in a fast-paced and international environment
- Are a native German speaker
- Have a relevant university degree
What we offer
- An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop as a company
- Remote and flexible work; work from wherever you want
- A friendly, supportive and humble working culture where the team always comes first
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Passionate, high-performing and genuine colleagues
Work from wherever you want. Proxify HQ is based in Stockholm, you are welcome to work from here or in any of the DACH countries.
Sound like we’re a good match? Great, you’re welcome to apply! Our recruitment partner UrbanUrban manages all applications.