Technical Specialist (Software Engineering)
Proxify is a Talent-as-a-Service company that helps startups and leading brands hire professionally vetted senior remote developers in as little as one week. With an annual run-rate of more than €20 million and a 250 %+ yearly profitable growth, we are aiming to become the leading international partner for companies wanting to expand their tech teams.
Today, we partner with over 500 companies in 20+ countries, ranging from SaaS startups, Fintech, and Deeptech companies within AI to established enterprises in Media, Electronics, and Finance. To achieve our most ambitious goals, we are looking for curious, passionate, and collaborative personalities.
You can read more about us on Proxify
About the role;
As Proxify is a two-sided marketplace, with talented and motivated developers on the one side, working for product companies on the other, the responsibility for this role is to find the perfect match for both the developers and the clients.
As a Technical Specialist you will be working closely with our Technical Client Managers, trying to find the perfect fit within 48 hours.
You will not be expected to be programming in this role, but you will bring your technical experience and expertise in software engineering to the table, and help us to close a growing number of client requests. Suggesting new and improved ways of working with the technologies we have in place today, which are empowering our processes, will, however, be highly welcomed.
Who you are;
- Solid software engineering background - you have worked as a developer.
- Willing to have a very communicative role.
- Experienced in working in distributed teams.
- Execution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Humility, drive and motivation to find the perfect profile for each and every role.
- Willing to challenge how we operate and suggest new, improved ways.
Why you should be excited;
- No day will be the same - you’ll work with clients in a wide variety of domains with more or less every tech stack you can imagine.
- You’d get to join a fast-growing company where you will be one of the first in this position and will therefore have a pivotal role in shaping it.
What we offer;
🚀 An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop as a company.
💻 Remote and flexible work; work from wherever you want.
❤️ A friendly, supportive, and humble culture where the team always comes first.
🌱 Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
🙌 Passionate, high-performing, and genuine colleagues.
Sound like we’re a good match? Great, you’re welcome to apply!