Senior Data Engineer
Andriy is a software engineer who specializes in implementing back-end systems using languages such as Java, Python, Scala, and Go.
He has several years of experience incorporating open-source big data software such as Mesos, Kafka, and Cassandra into business oriented-solutions.
Andriy is a passionate developer who has made several contributions to open-source engagements. He is exceptionally skilled in building web applications using full-featured web frameworks such as Grails and Spring MVC.
- Java 6 years
- Apache Spark 4 years
- Python 4 years
- Hibernate 5 years
- Scala 5 years
- Apache Kafka 4 years
41.90 € hourlyBook Andriy S.
Freelance - 2 months
- Developed a component of the programmatic advertising platform. Its goal is to give a campaign manager the ability to manage audiences of a potential campaign.
Cogniance/Star Global - 7 months
- A programmatic platform allowing to optimize ad campaigns based on gathered information from click, impression, conversion streams. Communicated with the client in order to gather the information allowing the creation of the project vision, business flows, use cases, architecture, implementation, and support phases models.
- Apache Spark
Cogniance/Star Global - 2 months
- Application, that allows various vendors to create RFP responses based on previously submitted proposals.
- Developed project architecture from scratch. Incorporated programmatic components responsible for training and executing of machine learning models into project pipelines.
- Layered up a programmatic foundation for a web application.
- Spring Boot
Cogniance/Star Global - 5 months
- Design, development, documentation and maintenance of such platform components as:
- Tools and libraries for Zipkin - a distributed tracing system. Implemented Mesos framework, low-level libraries for Java and Go.
- Mesos tools for working with Spark based dashboards, such as Zeppelin. Creating simple Spark jobs for processing cluster hardware metrics.
- Kafka and Mesos tool set for Heron, Apache Storm successor.
- Apache Spark
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.