Senior software engineer
Terri is a creative Senior Software Engineer, who is specialized in different software industries.
Over the last seven years, he has worked on Fintech applications, IoT applications, SaaS, IaaS, and XaaS platforms.
His previous accomplishments include implementing a real-time system for vehicle tracking, increasing code efficiency by 40%, IoT device connectivity platform, real-time IoT analytics, and rule engine.
During his processional experience, he was engaged in leading cloud platforms.
He is an innovative creative thinker and proactive engineer.
- .NET Core 5 years
- React.js 5 years
- Node.js 5 years
- PostgreSQL 5 years
- MongoDB 3 years
- Angular 3 years
24.90 € hourly
AlbaniaBook Terri P.
Levenue - 6 months
Build XaaS Platform for SaaS companies to convert MRR to ARR.
- Creating an authentication system
- Building subscriptions gateway (Stripe, Recurly, ChargeBee, Codat)
- Transactional payments
- Building algorithms to calculate SaaS metrics.
HELIUS SYSTEMS - 3 years
- Implemented GPS service to process incoming requests from GPS devices using TCP/IP protocol;
- Implemented Server Socket to send JSON data in low-level microcontrollers. Primarily used to display real-time information in LED Bus Stop Displays;
- eWallet and Credit Card Payment Solutions;
- Mobile development of Albanian Postal Office;
- Real-time notification system using Websocket and Push Notifications to help business life cycle management;
- Worldwide package tracking;
- Effectively coded software changes and alterations based on specific design specifications.
- .NET Core
HOMEPOCKET - 5 years 7 months
- Mobile application development;
- Scalable MQTT Message Broker development;
- IoT Rule Engine implementation with RabbitMQ;
- Analyze Device and sensor telemetry using TimescaleDB/PostgreSQL;
- Back-end development;
- Embedded on real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development with C or Lua;
- IoT strategies for B2B ,B2B2C business operations.
- .NET Core
- React Native
DONAMIX - 4 months
Social network with more than 50K users.
- Migrated old database to a new project;
- Worked on the back-end and front-end development;
- Maintained the production server.
VLIEGDUTCH - 5 months
- Worked in a team of three people to develop a booking website for real-time flight information
- Track cheap flights, airline tickets, and airfares
- Stripe payment processor
University of Tirana · 2016 - 2020
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.