Moein is a talented and organized iOS developer with six years of commercial experience.
He has expertise in dynamic and deadline-oriented work environments. Moein directed and incorporated over 7 iOS applications collaborating with domestic and international companies employing POP methodology, MVC, MVVM, and VIPER architectures.
He is highly skilled at performing in cross-functional Agile teams to deliver ideal products within a specific time frame.
- iOS 7 years
- Swift 7 years
- Objective-C 6 years
- CoreData 4 years
- Realm 4 years
- Automation testing 4 years
26.90 € hourly
TurkeyBook Moein B.
ChatterFox - 10 months
- American Accent Training App Development.
- Breaking down technical team tasks for better management in Jira in addition to analyzing project roadblocks.
- Enhancing team efficiency by instructing and applying Scrum methodology utilizing Jira software.
- Ensuring that task management is correctly performed to control and monitor the progress.
- Analyzing the Burndown chart in Jira to investigate the causes of the slowdown in the development process.
- Managing and integrating a payment system for iOS, Android, and web applications which increased over 20% of iOS users.
- Investigating and redesigning the UX from the user’s point of view and providing solutions for further enhancement.
Senior iOS developer
Mobillet - 2 years 6 months
- Creating biometric authentication to provide a safe user login to the mobile banking app on the iOS platform.
- Modularizing the sensitive parts of the project by encapsulating the viewing structures and the network layer to keep them safe from further modifications by newcomers and junior developers.
- Executing the pair programming technique to enhance 30% of development speed in complicated tasks to make better use of team ideas and reduce the bugs that may occur during the development process.
- Eliminating the process of receiving customer OTP code by substituting session management process, sending a code via SMS for one time, increasing 65% efficiency of customer verification resulting in 95% more customer satisfaction.
- Carried out improvements in the UX design of the app on the iPad using Master/Detail Controllers.
- Refactoring 60% of old code from Objective-C to Swift as well as enhancing the readability, maintenance, and scalability of the project through commenting and using Clean code.
- Adding a QA test step at the end of each task based on the Accepting Criteria table written for each task at the beginning of each sprint. This method has allowed us to reduce up to 20% of initial bugs.
- Reducing 30% of production version bugs using the Pull Request method as well as reviewing codes and fixing possible errors while coding.
TSIT Co - 2 years 4 months
- Cooperated with the back-end team and successfully executed video message feature in less than 1 month.
- Added thread pool as well as substituting optimal texture framework in designing UI elements which resulted in 20% improvement in loading speed.
- Instructed the Scrum method to the mobile client technical team (Android/iOS) to manage the tasks more effectively in addition to supporting the technical manager for implementing agile methodology within teams.
- Optimized the download manager section of the app, reducing the amount of data consumed by the user by 15%, as well as adding the resume feature to downloadable files.
- Launched, verified, and developed an instant video conferencing program with a chat capability. Within just a week as one of the country’s first tech teams during the Corona Pandemic increased 600k users immediately.
- Conducted several meetings to persuade the team to shift the system architecture from MVC to MVVM. Started performing the test writing process at the same time, thus the code refactoring process was applied separately to the sprint and each team member was to devote 30% of the task time to write the Unit Test and UI Test.
- Modified and debugged the chat platform in less than 3 months and developed parts of the MQTT service to fix major problems relevant to the most critical section of the application.
- Developed and launched the light edition of Vida messenger and successfully attracted 3,000 new users to the chat messenger.
FoundersBuddy - 1 year
- Developed a Social Dating App.
- Executed PubNub framework in both back-end and front-end to run the instant messaging service as well as push notifications.
- Designed Card View style Interface employing MVC design pattern and applied an Amazon Cognito-based Refresh Token.
Eastport - 1 year
- Developed a Global Ship Tracking System.
- Managing a team to implement a worldwide tracking system based on Google map by emphasizing booking and observing ships in real-time.
- Created object and distance tracking systems based on MVC architecture.
Aparnik Co. - 1 year 2 months
- Designed and implemented several sections for the app, including sales and tutoring based on MVC architecture. In addition, the major issue of introducing a VR-compatible 3D player was also resolved.
BSc.Electrical and Computer Engineering
Sadjad University of Technology · 2009 - 2013
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.