Azure DevOps Engineer
Seasoned DevOps & Cloud Engineer with 6+ years of experience in the IT industry.
Experience in deploying applications using Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, and CI/CD in multiple tools, including TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Drone CI, GitHub Actions and Azure DevOps. He is experienced in Infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform.
Tome was also in charge of designing, deploying, and configuring cloud migrations for a few startups.
- DevOps 6 years
- Azure 4 years
- Docker 3 years
- Git 5 years
- Linux 4 years
- AWS 3 years
36.90 € hourly
North MacedoniaBook Tome K.
ObjectSharp – Remote - 11 months
- Writing Azure Terraform modules.
- CI/CD with Azure DevOps.
Senior DevOps Engineer
WAW Muzik – Remote - 1 year 5 months
- Migrated Jenkins deployment to Drone CI.
- Terraformed current AWS infrastructure.
- Migrated Orange Hosting infrastructure to GCP.
- Operations and maintaining infrastructure hosted on Orange Hosting using Ansible.
- Introduced logging and monitoring with Fluentd, Grafana Loki and Grafana.
- Implemented HashiCorp Vault integration with Drone CI.
Symphony Solutions – Skopje, North Macedonia - 1 year 6 months
- Designed and deployed cloud infrastructure on AWS using Terraform.
- Set up CI/CD pipeline for React, Node.js and Java application deployments using Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Maintained and developed custom Azure and AWS modules written in Bash as a part of a custom infrastructure deployment CLI tool.
Iborn.net – Skopje, North Macedonia - 2 years 11 months
- Introduced log management for a .NET application by implementing ElasticSearch.
- Set up automated deployment for .NET and Java apps and managed to replace the manual and PowerShell scripting deployment procedure with TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
- Introduced monitoring by deploying NewRelic.
- Wrote and set up application and DB backup and recovery procedures using PowerShell.
- Managed to connect all office workstations to the Azure Active Directory with Office 365.
- Handled DNS migrations
- Responsible for database, network and server administration.
Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering · 2012 - 2019
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.