Community Support Manager
Proxify is a fast-growing Talent-as-a-Service company that helps startups and leading brands hire professionally vetted senior remote developers in as little as one week. We partner with more than 450 companies in 20+ different countries. Our headquarters are in Stockholm, but there are people in every team working on a fully remote basis. We are looking for curious, passionate and collaborative people to help us achieve our most ambitious goals.
Our community is more than 1.3k talents from brilliant designers to hard-working developers and data gurus.
Proxify is looking for a process wizard who can build friendly and trusted relations with our Members, guide them through the onboarding process and support them with administrative issues along their journey at Proxify.
Suggested responsibilities and tasks for the Community support manager :
Implementing the organization's HR functions for individuals by;
- Creating and keeping personnel profiles of developers up to date
- Leading newcomers through the onboarding process
- Managing internal databases and software
- Helping in remote team management and support of their requests
Implementing the organization's HR functions for working teams of developers by:
- Having regular 1-on-1 meetings (weekly or bi-weekly) with Members working for enterprise partners
- Helping to create a team feeling with the Members belonging to one partner
- Capturing issues of Members and helping them
- Collecting and sharing feedback from the partners with the team members
- 1+ years of experience in HR-related positions in the IT industry
- Basic knowledge of IT technologies
- Complete knowledge of the company’s processes. We need genuine interest, a curious mind and critical thinking from your side
- You know how to build relations with people, and you are a proactive and empathetic communicator
- Ability to adapt and act accordingly to situations
- An interest in helping other people, regardless of their condition
- Respect for people from all walks of life
- Ability to be approachable and welcoming.
- Upper-intermediate (or Advanced) English
- The ability to communicate information clearly and in detail
- Excellent presentation skills
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want)
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- 🐕 If you're based in Stockholm and want to work from our office in the centre, you can come with your little friend