Enterprise Account Manager - DACH
We’re one of the fastest growing companies in Europe within the industry and we’re now looking for a native German speaking Account Manager to join our journey and support our Enterprise clients in the DACH (German, Austrian and Swiss) market!
Proxify is a tech company that supports companies, from SaaS startups, leading scale-ups to enterprises, to build and expand their businesses with the best software developers from around the world. Our goal is to match the right developer to our clients’ needs, not only in technical skills but also in terms of personal fit and motivation to join the team.
Our mission is to become the leading international partner for companies wanting to expand their tech teams.
What you'll do
As part of the Enterprise Sales team, you’ll be responsible for managing and grow our client partnerships as well as initiating long-term collaborations between clients and developers. As part of the DACH team, you’ll focus on the German, Austrian and Swiss markets where the demand for skilled developers is exploding.
As Account Manager, you will mainly:
- Work with assigned accounts to make sure that our customers in your portfolio are satisfied, as well as maintain and develop Proxify business and relationships.
- Working with assigned accounts to achieve/exceed high set growth targets.
- Support in the acquisition of new accounts.
- Lead client meetings and use your selling skills to gain an in-depth understanding of the clients' business, development needs and value drivers.
- Negotiate, liaise and communicate both internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the sales process.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant feedback.
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition team and carefully match the opportunity with the right developer.
- Continuously contribute to improving our ways of working and increase efficiency and success as we grow and evolve.
Who you are
We’re looking for a true relationship builder and a challenger with an understanding of sales, business and people. Perhaps you’ve been working in B2B sales or account management within SaaS or another tech. You’re highly skilled at mapping business needs and growing accounts as well as identifying great candidate matches. As a person, you’re curious and driven to perform and exceed team goals. To be a good fit with the team, we expect that you are a humble and easy-going team player who thrives in an ambitious scale-up environment.
We believe that you
- Have proven experience in B2B sales, Client Management and/or Account Management
- Have the ability to network within all levels of an organization, identify decision makers, and build long-term customer relationships by establishing trust and credibility.
- Ability to challenge the status quo to help drive innovation across the business as well as our clients’ business.
- Are goal-oriented and sales driven by nature.
- Have a keen interest in tech, SaaS and software development.
- Are highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and international environment.
- Are a native German speaker and proficient in written and spoken English.
What we offer
- An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop as a company.
- Remote and flexible work; work from wherever you want.
- A friendly, supportive and humble working culture where the team always comes first.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Passionate, high-performing and genuine colleagues.
Work from wherever you want. Proxify HQ is based in Stockholm, you are welcome to work from here or in any of the DACH countries.
Sound like we’re a good match? Great, you’re welcome to apply! Our recruitment partner UrbanUrban manages all applications. Please contact Helena Melin ([email protected]) for any questions.