Business Development Representative- Benelux
We’re one of the fastest growing companies in Europe within the industry and we’re now looking for a Business Development Representative to join our journey and play a key part in developing our BENELUX market.
Proxify is a fast-growing Talent-as-a-Service company that helps startups and leading brands hire professionally vetted senior remote developers in as little as one week. We partner with more than 350 companies in 20+ different countries, ranging from SaaS startups, Fintech, Deeptech companies within AI to established enterprises in Media, Electronics, and Finance. Our mission at Proxify is to become the leading Talent-as-a-Service company helping organizations grow by leveraging on-demand top remote engineering talent.
What you’ll do
As part of the Client Management team, you’ll be responsible for engaging with potential customers and helping us scale! We apply an account-based way of working, where Sales and Marketing cooperates tightly, to create interest and to reach out to the relevant prospects. You’ll focus on the BENELUX market where the demand for skilled developers is exploding. In your everyday work, you will:
- Cooperate with Marketing and your sales colleagues to map and analyze accounts and personas, identifying new potential ways of entering new dialogues.
- Generate qualified leads by following up on content and messaging; using email, phone calls, social selling, events, etc.
- Book meetings for our Account Executives (Client Managers) and work closely with them to ensure a great handover 🤝
- Constantly assess and execute on new ways of doing outreach and increasing relevant lead generation
Who we think you are
We believe you are a constant improver, able to effortlessly build relationships with anyone at any time. To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience from B2B-sales, B2B Business Development, Sales Development
- Have the ability to network within all levels of an organization, identifying decision makers, and building relationships by establishing trust and credibility
- People skills (meaning: being a great listener, humbleness, and a genuine curiosity to learn more about others)
- Are goal oriented and sales driven by nature
- Thrive in a fast-paced and international environment
- Creative in terms of finding ways to get the right message across to the right person in the organization
- Native Dutch speaker and proficient in written and spoken English
🌟 Also, big bonus points if you have:
- Experience from working within tech, SaaS and/or software development
- Experience of high growth/scale up environment
In this role we see that you are self-reliant, structured, result-oriented and brave. We’re using a competence-based recruitment process where those competences will play an important role!
Proxify HQ is based in Stockholm, we are looking for somebody who lives in Randstad area to be able to do occasional customer visits. Occasional trips to Stockholm and Madrid will also be part of your work to meet up with other team members. Apart from that the workplace will be flexible 100%.
What we offer
🚀 An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop as a company
❤️ A friendly, supportive and humble working culture where the team always comes first
🌱 Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
🙌 Passionate, high-performing and genuine colleagues
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
🧘🏻♂️ Flexibility and freedom in organizing your work