Client Manager DACH
We are a Swedish start-up and one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe within the industry. We are now looking for a native German-speaking Client Manager to join our journey and develop our clients in the DACH market!
Proxify is a tech company that supports companies, from SaaS start-ups, leading scale-ups to enterprises, to build and expand their businesses with the best software developers from around the world. Our goal is to match the right developer to our client’s needs, not only in technical skills but also in terms of personal fit and motivation to join the team.
Our mission is to become the leading international partner for companies wanting to expand their tech teams.
What you’ll do:
As part of the Client Management team, you’ll be responsible to grow our client partnerships as well as initiate long-term collaborations between clients and developers. As part of the DACH team, you’ll focus on the DACH market where the demand for skilled developers is exploding. You will:
- Grow accounts by being a trusted partner to our clients helping them build out their tech teams
- Lead client meetings to gain an in-depth understanding of their development and business needs, come with suggestions on how they can evolve and know when they need to expand their team.
- Work closely with our Technical Matching team and carefully match the opportunity with the right developer.
- Onboard clients as well as maintain and develop strong client relationships.
- Continuously contribute to improving our ways of working and increasing efficiency and success as we grow and evolve.
Who you are:
We’re looking for a true relationship builder with an understanding of business and people, but also has technical software development know-how. Perhaps you’ve worked as a technical project manager, developer, or within product management. You’re highly skilled at mapping business needs, tech team needs, and closing deals as well as identifying great candidate matches. As a person, you’re curious and driven to perform and exceed team goals. To be a good fit with the team, we expect that you are a humble team player who thrives in an ambitious scale-up environment.
We believe that you:
- Bring experience in technical project management/tech team building
- Have a sense of business and get things done
- Are passionate about matching amazing developers with exciting companies
- Have a keen interest in tech, SaaS and software development
- Thrive in a fast-paced and international environment
- Speak German on a native level
- Have a relevant university degree
- Excel in a freedom with responsibility environment
What we offer:
🚀 An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop.
💻 Remote and flexible work; work from wherever you want.
❤️ A friendly, supportive, and humble culture where the team comes first.
🌱 Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
🙌 Passionate, high-performing, and genuine colleagues.
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, and team-building activities.
🧘🏻♂️ Flexibility and freedom in organizing your work.