Jr. Performance Marketing Specialist 🇸🇪/🇩🇪
Proxify is a tech company that helps organizations build and expand their distributed teams so they can create amazing things together with our remote developers. Our headquarters are in Stockholm, but there are people in every team working on a fully remote basis. We are looking for curious, passionate, and collaborative people to help us achieve our most ambitious goals.
About the role
Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours). Work fully remotely from anywhere in Europe.
We are looking for a Junior Performance Marketing Specialist to join our growing performance marketing team. This new role is responsible for the implementation of paid social campaigns and tactics to drive leads.
You will oversee and take on the responsibility of our paid social accounts involved in paid social campaigns, while also assisting our Performance Marketing Specialist in tasks related to paid search.
You’ll be able to join a team at an early stage and shape both the company's growth and your own career.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Create, execute, and enhance various paid social, LinkedIn primarily but also other paid social platforms.
- Support our performance marketing team with paid search (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads) campaigns while ensuring their optimization.
- Employ bidding strategies and target specific audience segments appropriately.
- Monitor, revise, and optimize ad creatives, and scrutinize campaigns to enhance performance.
- Offer actionable recommendations and plans to adjust campaign strategies.
- Apply an experimentation mindset to drive, test, learn, and optimize campaigns.
- Partner closely with marketing, sales, and product teams to achieve results.
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights, and progress toward goals to stakeholders.
Who we think you are:
💼 1+ years of experience in paid social (LinkedIn Ads + at least another channel).
🗣️ German or Swedish native speaker, or at least a C1 proficiency level.
⭐️ Team player that can work both collaboratively and autonomously.
🎯 Strong analytical skills, and the ability to analyze large amounts of data, identify trends, pursue the most important questions, and act on those insights.
🚀 Strong plus if you also have 1+ years of experience in paid search (Google Ads).
What are the next steps?
1) You'll meet first with our internal TA Specialist and, then, with our VP of Marketing and our Performance Marketing Specialist.
2) Do a test and present it to our marketing team.
3) Offer stage + welcoming to Proxify.
What we offer
🚀 An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop.
💻 Remote and flexible work; work from wherever you want.
❤️ A friendly, supportive, and humble culture - the team comes first.
🌱 Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
Sounds like we’re a good match? Awesome, you’re welcome to apply!