Marketing Campaign Manager
Drive Growth, Shape the Future!
We are seeking an ambitious Marketing Campaign Manager to lead and manage our outbound marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns to drive pipeline from targeted accounts. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you will play a crucial role in building the outbound function of Proxify. Your main stakeholders will be the sales and marketing team members from all Proxify markets.
This is a dream position for a candidate who loves a challenge and we would love to see applicants from a wide range of experiences. If you are early in your career and looking for the right opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
Our outbound marketing function is in its infancy, and you can shape what the future of Proxify's outbound operations should look like. And now that Proxify is experiencing a growth surge, there is nothing more important. We can't wait for you to join us!
We are seeking candidates to work on-site at our wonderful Stockholm offices. If you are someone who loves marketing content, planning, keeping everyone up-to-date on what is happening, and getting excited when a famous logo you have targeted becomes a client, then this is the role for you. You'll be able to join a team at an early stage and shape both the company's growth and your own career.
- Develop and own the Target Account List creation process;
- Oversee and manage the direct mail workflow and process, including creative, production, and delivery;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that marketing campaigns are being used effectively and efficiently;
- Analyze data and performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and optimization;
- Stay up to date on the latest outreach trends and best practices to ensure that the company's marketing campaigns remain competitive.
Who you are
- Experience launching marketing campaigns;
- Strong interest in marketing technology, including marketing automation, CRM, analytics, and account-based marketing tools/platforms;
- A good understanding of direct marketing, especially direct mail, is a bonus;
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Experience with Data Enrichment platforms like Apollo.io, or experience enriching people's data from multiple sources;
- The ability to wrangle data through Spreadsheets or Database tools is considered a great benefit;
- Experience from a start-up / scale-up in a similar role;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Fluent in English both in verbal and written form, native speaker in markets Proxify serves considered a bonus
What are the next steps?
1) You'll meet first with our internal TA Specialist and, then, with our VP of Marketing
2) You'll do a work assignment and present it to our marketing team
3) The final step will be a meeting with some of your future colleagues.
4) Welcome to Proxify!
What we offer
🚀 An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop.
💻 Remote and flexible work; work from wherever you want.
❤️ A friendly, supportive, and humble culture - the team comes first.
🌱 Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
Sounds like we’re a good match? Awesome, you’re welcome to apply!