VP of Marketing
Proxify helps startups and leading brands to hire professionally and vetted senior remote developers in as little as two days. Boasting an annual run-rate of €38 million and experiencing 100%+ yearly growth, we are on an ambitious trajectory to become the leading international partner for companies looking to expand their tech teams.
We currently partner with more than 1000 companies in over 20 different countries, including SaaS startups, Fintech firms, Deeptech companies specializing in AI, as well as established enterprises in the Media, Electronics, and Finance sectors.
Read more on proxify.io
About the role
As our VP of Marketing, you will drive the way we connect with potential clients to grow Proxify’s client base. Your mission will be to define and execute the global demand marketing strategy at Proxify together with our Chief Commercial Officer. In your team, there are ten people, of which four are direct reports.
You’ll also be supported by an incredibly talented group of developers, designers, and product managers to reach our common goal - to help companies hire the best software engineers.
Why you should be excited about this role
- We’ve already shown impressive three-digit growth through a combination of paid, content marketing, and word of mouth. Of course, there’s a lot more to be done, but you will have a great foundation to build from.
- We’re building something people really want and are very lucky to have incredibly passionate clients. Just check out our 100+ Trustpilot reviews.
Example work in this role
- Oversee all aspects of marketing engagement to drive conversion, retargeting, recapture, and retention in partnership with the product growth team
- Setting marketing goals and overseeing all aspects of marketing initiatives on the demand side of the business
- Ensuring the Proxify brand is consistently and fully represented at all touchpoints
- Establishing Proxify as the thought leader in the augmented on-demand tech teams domain
- Reporting on marketing impact and progress against core business objectives
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, and retargeting
- Develop a set of repeatable growth marketing techniques, tools, and infrastructure that can be deployed across Proxify’s target markets
- Maintain performance versus targets in each channel, with a focus on scaling while maintaining profitability
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives, and other ideas for experimentation, optimization, and acquisition growth
- Set tactics for international expansion and scaling
- Provide input for changes to e.g. UX/UI and copy to improve conversion rate
- Build robust reporting that brings our spending on disparate channels into focus and communicates impact to sales, marketing, talent, and management teams
Who you are
- You've worked at a startup, preferably with a Sales-led model. Early or scale up (Seed-Series B) experience preferred
- Execution-oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- You are biased to speed. We move very quickly, and will expect you to set a similar pace for your function
- Project management experience where you’ve led the growth strategy for multiple initiatives simultaneously from start to finish
- Strong quantitative skills, and basic experience in third-party analytics and keyword research tools
- Taking the initiative is second nature to you. Without prompting, you’ll dive deep into quantitative and qualitative signals throughout the funnel to find challenges and solutions
- Analytical - You can glean insights from complex sets of information and communicate key takeaways effectively
- An entrepreneurially minded individual willing to challenge how we operate
- People trust you because you listen and treat others with respect and enable a culture of learning, feedback, and growth
What we offer
🚀 An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop
🌍 Remote and flexible work; work from wherever you want
❤️ A friendly, supportive, and humble culture - the team comes first
🌱 Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
💻 IT Equipment and home office improvement budget
✈️ Company Summits & Team-meet ups in various countries (our team spanning 39 countries!)
At Proxify, we believe that together, we can achieve our dreams. Anything is possible, with the right people. Are you in? We can offer you a great place to work, where we as a team execute on an amazing growth journey.
Become a Proxi🔥 - Drive Growth, Shape the Future! Can’t wait to meet you!