Inbound Sales Account Manager (North America)
Proxify is one of Europe’s fastest-growing Tech companies, recently ranked #24 by Deloitte Sweden's Fast 50 list of growing companies in 2023.
With significant growth of our client base and team under our belts, and the wind at our backs, we are ready to expand the team with our next Inbound Sales Account Manager. Join us on our journey as we continue to establish our presence in North America and beyond.
Proxify is a Talent-as-a-Service company that supports companies in expanding their tech teams. From SaaS startups to leading scale-ups, and SMBs to enterprises, we help clients build and expand their businesses by matching them with the best software developers from around the world.
Our goal is to match the right developer to our clients' needs, not only for their technical skills but also in terms of their interests, motivations, and what they could add to their next team’s culture.
Our mission is to become the leading international partner for companies ready to expand their tech teams.
What you’ll do:
As part of the Client Management & Commercial team, you’ll be responsible for acquiring and growing our client partnerships as well as initiating long-term collaborations between clients and developers. As key part of the NA team, you’ll focus on the US and Canadian markets where the demand for skilled developers is exploding.
As Client Manager, you will:
- Lead initial client ‘Intro’ meetings to gain an in-depth understanding of their business and development needs, effectively pitch Proxify, and secure next steps to matching them with their next developer.
- Drive deals through the sales funnel once qualified.
- Work closely with the Client Engineering team to carefully match the opportunity with the right developer.
- Close deals, onboard clients and nurture strong client relationships.
- Continuously contribute to improving our ways of working and increase efficiency and success as we grow and evolve.
Who you are:
We’re looking for a true relationship builder with an understanding of sales, business, and people. Perhaps you've been working in the staffing and recruitment industry within a tech-focused environment. Or maybe you’ve worked with sales within SaaS or other types of tech.
You’re highly skilled at driving conversations with clients, deploying sales tactics to secure opportunities, and mapping the Proxify offering to client business needs.
🎯 You are driven, consistent, and determined.
🗣️ You value feedback, and don’t shy away from giving and receiving it.
🌟 You’re curious, adaptive and never settle for the status quo.
🔎 You’re confident in your ability to drive sales and effective at developing strong relationships with your clients.
As a person, we hope you’re curious, take ownership, and are driven to contribute to reaching and exceeding team goals. To be a good fit with the team, we expect that you are a humble team player who thrives in an ambitious scale-up environment.
We’d like it if you:
- Have worked for at least 2 years with Inbound or Outbound Sales, Account Management, Client Management or Customer Success in a tech-focused industry.
- Preferably have experience from people/recruitment-related businesses.
- Genuinely interested in identifying client business needs and matching the right developer fit.
- Have a keen interest in tech, SaaS and software development.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and international environment.
- Humbly communicate your ideas and needs.
- Are from the USA or Canada.
- Are a native English speaker.
- Have a relevant university degree.
- Excel in a “freedom with responsibility” environment based on agency and freedom to be creative while taking responsibility and driving processes forward.
- Are based on the US East Coast, Atlanta Metropolitan area preferred.
Sound like a fit? If you join us for a first interview, we’d love to hear why you applied. What about Proxify and this opportunity makes you want to join our growing team?
What we offer:
🚀 An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop.
💻 Remote and flexible work; work from wherever you want so long as you can follow-through and support both your team and clients.
❤️ A friendly, supportive, and humble culture where the team comes first.
🌱 Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
🙌 Passionate, high-performing, and genuine colleagues.
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, and team-building activities.
🧘🏻♂️ Flexibility and freedom in organizing your work.