Arnulfo is an experienced frontend developer with over 15 years of experience in various industries, including Education, Retail, Social Media, Healthcare, Entertainment, and Hospitality Services.
He has a proven track record of developing and maintaining applications and has worked on globally diverse teams utilizing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- React.js 2 years
- Vue.js 3 years
MexicoBook Arnulfo H.
Apptegy - 3 years 7 months
- Development of Learning Management System application for US school districts;
- Responsibilities include the development of new features, maintenance of existing features, code reviews, and mentoring.
Walmart - 4 months
- Developing an app for Walmart and integrating new products into the Walmart system so they can be purchased in-store or online.
- Responsible for delivering core functionality, conducting unit tests, defect fixing, technical documentation, code reviews, and refactors.
FDNY - 1 year 3 months
- Development of FireCAD, the central alarm dispatching application used by the Fire Department of New York City. The application was built using the React development stack, which includes React, Redux, Redux-Sagas, Redux-Forms, Styled Components, Jest, and Enzyme, and is hosted on Electron.
- Responsible for delivering multiple FireCAD screens, conducting unit tests, defect fixing, documentation, code reviews, and refactoring.
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.