Jorge Adrian Martinez G.
Senior Front-end Developer with a focus on TypeScript and Unreal Engine
Adrian is an ambitious Software engineer with over seven years of experience in the IT industry. He is skilled in JS-based technologies and enjoys working with TypeScript.
He understands best coding practices (SOLID, DRY, KISS) and SDLC and has a keen interest in game & web development.
He is always ready to encourage colleagues when facing difficulties – even without being an engagement leader, he supported and maintained the flow quite often to ensure the outcome’s success. In addition to this, he has also managed large and small teams.
- TypeScript 5 years
- Node.js 8 years
- Java 7 years
- React.js 5 years
Jorge Adrian Martinez G.
22.90 € hourly
ColombiaBook Jorge Adrian Martinez G.
Big Heads Studio - 4 years
- At Big Heads Studio, his job was to program everything related to ruin rush! An unreleased game, using unreal engine 4 and any other tool required for the job, such as 3ds max maxscripts, custom importers, and exporters, among others.
- Unreal Engine
- 3Ds Max
Full-stack developer and team leader
Qwebsy - 3 years
- Supported many regional ad agencies in any kind of technological endeavour, most commonly web applications but also cellphone applications, flash animations, games, or any technological stack the engagement required.
Full-stack developer and technical artist
Cortez Media Agency - 2 years
- At Cortez media Agency a significant local ad agency, his job was to bring to life the work of creatives and designers on the web with pixel-perfect accuracy*.
Web developer / designer / software engineer
Freelancer - 14 years
- Over the years, he has always found extra jobs creating and designing websites, web applications, and desktop applications (mostly Java), especially after his tenure in Qwebsy. He developed an extensive work network in which he was always in collaboration with local ad agencies.
Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira · 2006 - 2010
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.