Peter is enthusiastic about software development and achieves success through hard work. He pays attention to detail and has an excellent organization for work. He is a super-fast learner and interested in learning new technologies. So that’s why he has
large range of experience:
- Finished a complete e-commerce application for Event organizing and e-commerce with products scoped to days on a Calendar.
- He has experience writing modern non-blocking Reactive java.
- Planned and developed RestAPI’s using Node js and Express many times and Java Spring Boot.
- Checked client code for bugs and weaknesses using Chrome dev tools and VSCode debugger.
- He enjoys solving Tickets and Issues and debugging hard bugs.
- Built databases and table structures, for MVC software architecture for web applications.
- Used different ORMs, like JPA and R2DBC with Spring boot and used MongoDB and Postgresql and other relational databases.
- Created Front-end components with React, Html, Css, JS, Flutter for mobile development.
- Reviewed code, debugged problems, and corrected issues.
- Deployed software to various cloud infrastructures.
- Created and managed Virtual Machines running Linux using VMWare, Docker, and the Cloud.
Onsen UI3 an