Liridon is a clean code enthusiast who likes to provide everything on time and with high quality. He is a team player and a problem solver.
Liridon likes to break boundaries and is a wizard when it comes to both Ruby as well as Java.
- Java 6 years
- Spring Boot 5 years
- Ruby on Rails 3 years
- PostgreSQL 6 years
- Hibernate 5 years
- Angular 4 years
AlbaniaBook Liridon M.
Sonnecto - 9 months
- Developed, maintained, and delivered timely tasks for Sonnecto products.
- Trained and mentored students in Java Spring Boot course.
- Spring Boot
UCX - 2 years
- UCX is a secondary marketplace for cloud computing resources to help organizations reduce costs, retain flexibility and streamline the time it takes to get the best price on tailored cloud solutions.
- Spring Boot
Eltron Digital Agency - 1 year 3 months
- Autocenteremz – Web application, Auto sale/rental listing through the website.
- Developed the dashboard for the admin to check on the sales statistics, as well as the calendar for car rental scheduling.
- Developed Admin privilege to move cars to different categories.
- Sharewood – Web application, still in development phase. The website is to serve as a trading mechanism for tree (lumber) products.
- Developed user interface on setting up their account/profile through the website
- Developed admin privilege to check daily sales of lumber via the dashboard.
- Developed a competitive bidding interface for all users to buy the lumber listed on the website.
- City-guide – Web application – currently in developing and testing phases. The website is to serve as a search engine for all businesses located in Switzerland.
- Developed user ability to register a business, as well as the ability to choose different packages offered by search engines website.
- Developed the search-engine mechanism.
- Developed the user(business) ability to add, edit, or delete information pertaining to their business.
- Developed admin privilege to add, edit, or deletion of businesses.
- Ruby on Rails
University for Business and Technology · 2012 - 2015
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.