Mehmet Ozan Ü.
Mehmet is a Data Engineer and Software Developer with a 5-year hands-on experience, who is passionate about programming and is eager to expand his skills and explore new technologies.
Ozan is highly enthusiastic about making a contribution to the Big data, Data streaming, Data science and Data-driven projects.
He has been working on learning from noisy and sparse data for biomedical inverse problems, and as a Data Engineering Team Leader in a startup lately.
He is, therefore, vastly experienced in both theoretical part of the machine learning engineering, and practical applications of it at scale.
By virtue of his experience as a Team Leader, he will make a valuable part of the team, assuring the team members are motivated, and ensuring an impressive result.
Some achievements outside of Mehmets professional experience include:
- NASA Space Apps Challenge, Istanbul, Turkey, 1st Place
- Siemens Hackathon Industry 4.0, 3rd place
- NASA Space Apps Challenge, People’s Choice Award.
- Python 5 years
- Golang 2 years
- Flask 3 years
- SQL 3 years
- Docker 3 years
Mehmet Ozan Ü.
32.90 € hourly
TurkeyBook Mehmet Ozan Ü.
Data / DevOps Engineering Team Leader
muTech GmbH - 3 years 2 months
- Setting up CI/CD systems for the company.
- Setting up kubernetes based deployment.
- Setting up big data and stream processing pipelines.
- Development of deep learning based alarm systems.
- Apache Spark
Back End Developer / DevOps
wiCow - 3 years 8 months
- This project is an end to end system which is developed to monitor the health conditions of the cows in dairy farms.
- From the beginning of the project one of the big part of the backend system is developed from scratch which consists of:
- management of IoT devices.
- database architecture design.
- real-time data ingestion and processing pipeline design.
- deep learning supported autonomous alarm services.
- Kafka and GoLang to create realtime alerts from big stream data.
- Spark, Pandas and Numpy to make analysis on long-term data.
- PyTorch to create deep learning models for more accurate systems.
- Parquet, Avro and S3 to store analytics data and Influxdb to store time series data.
- Working with three different part of the project: Backend, DevOps, and Data Engineering.
- Used MQTT and Mosquitto broker to collect telemetry and interact with the IoT devices.
- Celery (with RabbitMQ) to create scalable and reliable job queues.
- MQTT and Mosquitto broker to collect telemetry and interact with the IoT devices.
- Git and version control.
- Docker, Dockercompose and Gitlab to create CI/CD pipelines.
- Digital Ocean and GCP platform to deploy our cloud applications.
- Kubernetes and Helm Charts to manage and scale our applications and network in thecloud.
- Apache Spark
- Apache Kafka
Software Design Engineer
BasesTech - 1 year 10 months
- Development of the backend of IoT product.
- Setting up version management systems for the company.
Software Team Leader
Project - 1 year 9 months
- Mehmet was a part of the team about unmanned air vehicles - ITUNOM - at Istanbul Technical University.
- This team participated in AUVSI Student Unmanned Air Systems
Competition 2015 and 2016.
- In 2016, ITUNOM was 13th in total and 1st between multi-copter participants.
- Worked on image processing OpenCV, networking, flight control systems.
Istanbul Technical University · 2018 - 2021
BSc.Electronics and Communication Engineering
Istanbul Technical University · 2012 - 2017
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31.90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.