Senior .NET & Java Developer
Baris is a Software Engineer who has been working for 5 years in a different kind of business domains. He has good communication skills and likes to share his knowledge among the team. Also, he has the talent to solve problems in a short time with great quality.
Specialties: Java, Spring Boot, Software Design, Agile Product Development, Game Development, R&D, Cloud Native Systems and Applications, Microservices, Reactive Programming, Object-Oriented Programming.
- C# 4 years
- F# 3 years
- Java 5 years
- .NET 4 years
- .NET Sitecore 4 years
35.90 € hourly
TurkeyBook Baris U.
Zynga Inc. - 6 months
- Working on Card Studio of the company and responsible for 4 games, which are BluffPlus, OkeyPlus, CanakOkeyPlus and BackgammonPlus. As a Backend Developer was implementing APIs for several purposes such as Mobile, Web, Internal Zynga Services(collected game data) and Facebook services (authorization and payment). All of four games are composed of Java 8, Spring Boot v2.2.0, Maven, Rabbit MQ(for communicating internal services like Campaign Service asynchronously), Redis and Ehcache, MySQL8.0, JPA.
- In addition, transforming legacy codes that were written in PHP to Java and Spring on these projects. JUnit 4, Mockito are used for unit-tests. MockMvcis used for integration-tests at APIs. Also, creating alerts and dashboards in Sumo Logic(for logging) and New Relic(for JVM and process health) after implementation finished in order to monitor the applications and did quick fixes when necessary.
- Spring Boot
adesso Turkey - 2 years 4 months
- Worked on a global project for Daimler AG, which is used for producing batteries for cars at the Daimler factory in China. At the first stage of the project, with DevOps techniques, completed infrastructure setup on Kubernetes as Docker containers by creating Ansible scripts for them that applied the principle of Infrastructure as a Code. Implemented microservices such as creating a strong commitment to Fundamental Design Principles like DRY, KISS, YAGNI, etc. As a Backend Developer, started to implement microservices in Java 8, Spring Boot v2.0.2, Maven, Jax-RS, Rabbit MQ (for idempotency and asynchronous purposes), IBM MQ (messaging for external services), PostgreSQL 9.6 and JPA. Besides, JUnit 4, Mockito and PowerMockito are used for unit-tests. Rest-Assured and H2 Database are used for integration-tests at APIs. For E2E tests and performance tests in service-to-service communication, Gatling is used via implementing with Scala. For UI Automation tests, Cucumber and Selenium Driver also were used.
- Spring Boot
NETAS - 9 months
- Researched on LoRaWANtechnology which is the type of wireless communication used for long range distance and Internet of Things. Reported and presented all specific details of LoRato the supervisor and the team via presentation. Worked on a project that creates water-meter as an IoT device which detects water optically (LC Sensors) and communicates with gateway via LoRa Technology. Especially developing software with C programming language which will be used for the device’s microprocessor (MSP430) according to LoRaWAN Protocol.
Intern, Software Development
Siemens - 4 months
- Developed a tool that combines LautherUI and SLCUI which are used to test Real Time PLC in assembly line created with C# and XAML.
Bogazici University · 2014 - 2018
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.