Yerzhan has five years of hands-on background, of which three years have been devoted to Golang and Microservices.
He is a talented software engineer passionate about developing innovative programs that expedite the efficiency and effectiveness of organizational success.
Yerzhan is a confident communicator, strategic thinker, and innovative creator who develops customized software to meet a company's needs. Furthermore, he is a winner in a Hackathon "HackNU of Microsoft Challenge 2019 and is a co-author of a scientific research paper in the international journal "Elsevier" 2018 and "IEEE Sensors" 2017.
- Golang 3 years
- SQL 1 years
- Docker 3 years
- JSON 4 years
- Kubernetes 2 years
- Scrum 2 years
KazakhstanBook Yerzhan O.
Zebware AB - 10 months
- Implemented disaster recovery features and fixed bugs for core products.
- Maintained Helm Charts to support system deployment and scaling while also introducing new features.
- Collaborated with colleagues to improve code quality and maintainability through code reviews.
- Optimized and made functional a custom CSI Driver to work with minimal requirements.
ITechArt - 2 years
- Analyzed user stories and identified and resolved gaps in user stories/business requirements.
- Redesigned and refactored the source code to provide better scalability, maintainability, and code readability.
- Improvement of the existent code base with Unit tests.
WebTotem - 1 year 7 months
- Developed a cybersecurity assessment service that rapidly scans servers, analyzes security misconfigurations, and recommends fixes.
- Designed and implemented a security scoring service based on non-intrusive scanning of web services, following OWASP standards.
- Maintained multiple microservices and performed code reviews to improve code quality and maintainability.
- Provided technical support and communicated with customers and partners, assisting with the deployment and hosting of VPN tunnels, FTP servers, and VPS.
- REST API
Standalone courseComputer Science, System programming
42 Silicon Valley · 2019 - 2020
MSc.Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Nazarbayev University · 2012 - 2019
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.