Yerzhan has five years of hands-on background, of which three years have been devoted to Golang and Microservices.
He is a talented software engineer passionate about developing innovative programs that expedite the efficiency and effectiveness of organizational success.
Apart from that, he has advanced knowledge of SOLID principles and DevOps expertise on AWS, GCP, and Virtual Machines.
Yerzhan is a confident communicator, strategic thinker, and innovative creator who develops customized software to meet a company’s needs. Furthermore, he is a winner in a Hackathon "HackNU of Microsoft Challenge 2019 and is a co-author of a scientific research paper in the international journal “Elsevier” 2018 and “IEEE Sensors” 2017.
- Golang 3 years
- SQL 1 years
- Docker 3 years
- JSON 4 years
- Kubernetes 2 years
- Scrum 2 years
KazakhstanBook Yerzhan O.
Zebware AB - 10 months
- Implemented disaster recovery features and fixed bugs for core products.
- Maintained Helm Charts to support system deployment and scaling while also introducing new features.
- Collaborated with colleagues to improve code quality and maintainability through code reviews.
- Optimized and made functional a custom CSI Driver to work with minimal requirements.
ITechArt - 1 year 5 months
- Analyzed user stories and identified and resolved gaps in user stories/business requirements.
- Redesigned and refactored the source code to provide better scalability, maintainability, and code readability.
- Improvement of the existent code base with Unit tests.
WebTotem - 1 year 7 months
- Developed a cybersecurity assessment service that rapidly scans servers, analyzes security misconfigurations, and recommends fixes.
- Designed and implemented a security scoring service based on non-intrusive scanning of web services, following OWASP standards.
- Maintained multiple microservices and performed code reviews to improve code quality and maintainability.
- Provided technical support and communicated with customers and partners, assisting with the deployment and hosting of VPN tunnels, FTP servers, and VPS.
- REST API
Standalone courseComputer Science, System programming
42 Silicon Valley · 2019 - 2020
MSc.Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Nazarbayev University · 2012 - 2019
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.