Senior iOS Developer
Berkin is passionate about developing applications and has a good knowledge of data structures and algorithms, as well as object-oriented programming and the app lifecycle.
Being an outside-of-the-box thinker, Berkin has a customer-oriented mindset.
He has worked for HRtech & IPTV & Blockchain & B2B and has successfully designed numerous apps, such as:
- a food delivery app for Appsmen Rotterdam;
- a blockchain wallet app for Solve. Care;
- Journey app (helps to develop teams with actionable guidance).
- iOS 4 years
- Swift 6 years
- Objective-C 4 years
- Scrum 4 years
- React Native 3 years
- Java 2 years
TurkeyBook Berkin S.
Journey App - 3 years 11 months
Journey is a cross-platform journal app (Android, iOS, Mac, PC, Linux, web, email) that is designed to keep your memories private and last forever. An award-winning journal application, it was selected by Google Play Store Editors' Choice in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- iOS development
- Converted application from Objective-C to Swift
- Developing new features for almost 2 years
- Using an architecture inspired by Clean Swift
- Increased crash-free user rate significantly
- Monitoring app performance using firebase
Assistant Software Developer
Huawei Turkey - 2 years 6 months
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a Chinese multinational technology corporation headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. It designs, develops and sells telecommunications equipment, consumer electronics and various smart devices.
- iOS development
- Bug fixing both in Objective-C & Swift for IPTV Projects for Saudi Telecom and MTN (An Iran-based Telecom Company)
- An architecture inspired by Clean Swift
- Followed SCRUM Methodology
- Developed features for a year in IPTV Base Project
- Used Docker
- Used SourceTree for git control
- Participated in pull requests & review processes
- Got 2 Sparkling Star Awards
Appsmen Turkey - 7 months
- iOS development;
- Bug fixed in an application that was written fully in Swift, with MVC Pattern;
- Helped a colleague in an Android Developer position to translate the logic from Swift to Java. (I was translating the Swift code to Java while he was creating views, then we were merging);
- WPF development;
- Developed a WPF Desktop application from scratch for Restaurants to track their orders, all design and execution, and shipment were handled by him;
- Used MVVM architecture because the application was heavily relying on listening data from the server and updating order lists, ringing alarms when needed.
Istanbul Technical University · 2010 - 2016
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31.90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.