Klardi is an accomplished Frontend Engineer skilled in creating seamless online shopping experiences and developing custom applications.
- Has a deep understanding of platforms like Shopify Plus, Magento2, BigCommerce, WordPress, and Craft CMS, serving a diverse global clientele.
- His work on the highly customized Shopify site, "Painful Pleasures", underlines his ability to overcome platform constraints and meet unique client needs.
- Named the Best Performance Employee of 2022 at Shero Commerce, Klardi’s work ethic is exemplary.
- Git 5 years
- Shopify 5 years
- SASS 4 years
- React.js 3 years
- Craft CMS 2 years
AlbaniaBook Klardi M.
Shero Commerce - 2 years 6 months
Web Design, Development & Marketing agency for B2B & B2C eCommerce, Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce. Experts in SEO, CRO, Analytics, UX, & PPC.
Developed e-commerce stores using various platforms, including Shopify Plus, Magento, BigCommerce, and WordPress;
Developed new features on Shopify Plus and leveraged React to improve website functionality and user experience;
Completed custom WordPress websites and rethemes for clients of all sizes, collaborating effectively with partner agencies;
Maintained, updated, and improved various WordPress, Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce websites, ensuring optimal performance;
Created web applications that conform to Google's Core Web Vitals standards;
Played an active role in project estimations and client meetings, providing valuable insights and recommendations.
We Web - 2 years
We web is a Digital Agency located in Tirana. They are working on SEM Specialist, Wordpress, SEO, Social Media Management, Administrative Service Manager.
Maintained client websites;
Managed hosting, domains, and website backups and migrations.
Front-End Ecommerce Developer
Freelancer - 5 years 5 months
- Developed and maintained e-commerce stores using Shopify, BigCommerce, and WordPress.
MSc.Master of Science In Informative Engineering
European University · 2018 - 2020
University of Tirana · 2015 - 2018
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.