Currently, Monica holds the position of Software Engineer at Microsoft. Previously, she served as a fullstack engineer at Leal, contributing to developing new features for an internal management tool.
During her tenure at Farmatodo, Monica was pivotal in enhancing international sales on the platform by implementing a payment gateway, enabling transactions with non-Colombian cards. She also led a team of developers in the reconstruction and improvement of the website using Angular 10+.
Additionally, Monica is well-versed in Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- TypeScript 4 years
- React.js 2 years
- Git 5 years
- REST API 3 years
- Node.js 2 years
ColombiaBook Monica C.
Microsoft - 2 years 4 months
- Help maintain and create new features for a couple of Microsoft Research's open-source projects, by developing code in React and Python.
- Collaborated in creating a causal inference tool for data scientists.
Leal - 5 months
- Contributed to reducing help desk support by developing new features in an internal management tool.
Team Lead & Backend and Frontend Developer
Farmatodo - 2 years 4 months
- Helped increase international sales on the platform by implementing a new payment gateway to ensure the acceptance of transactions made with non-Colombian-issued credit cards.
- Led the team that rebuilt the website in Angular 10+, improving the site's performance and overall user experience. Also, Angular Universal was integrated into the project, which helped boost the site's organic SEO positioning
- Implemented Google Analytics on the website to gather eCommerce metrics, which helped the marketing team to gain valuable insights into the running campaigns.
Standalone courseFull Stack Web Development Certification, Computer Software Engineering
Free Code Camp · 2017 - 2018
Standalone courseBusiness English
ILAC International College · 2015 - 2015
Universidad Católica Andrés Bello · 2006 - 2013
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.