He has experience working with ERP, banks, e-commerce, telecommunication, and gift platforms. In addition, Nurullah has also developed a Virtual Reality module to monitor and visualize indoor temperature.
Nurullah has excellent coding skills and can use and implement different frameworks well. He gained most of his experience working at agencies with European clients. Working on such engagements has made him gain work experience within European enterprises, such as Apollo.de.
- React.js 5 years
- Angular 4 years
- Next.js 3 years
- TypeScript 6 years
- Redux.js 4 years
SmartGift - 5 months
SmartGift is a recognized leader in providing innovative, thoughtful and convenient gift sending and receiving experiences to major retail brands and businesses in the US, Europe and Asia. Their solutions enable consumers and businesses to connect and deepen relationships with friends, family, employees and clients.
- Implementing atomic components and page views coming from the design team as is.
- In code review processes; performance improvement, discover potential bugs and share best practice experiences
- Being in one-to-one communication with customers and taking action as a tech support if urgent implementations are required.
- Refactoring components built in singleton structure to a generic structure in order to ensure code maintenance and code stability
- In case the libraries are updated, replacing the deprecated libraries with new versions or equivalents
Adesso Turkey - 2 years 5 months
Branch of the German talent agency Adesso. Worked on multiple large IT projects esp. for German enterprise clients, such as on the front-end of Apollo.de, the leading optical retailer in D-A-CH (1 million web-visits a day!), or the client interface of a regional bank's web application.
In his time at Adesso, Nurullah was asked to perform in-depth code review with his fellow front-end teammates, which trained him to clean code and DRY practices. Got experience of various methodologies – agile with either scrum or kanban, depending on the project – and ticketing tools (Jira, Git, etc.). English was the working language within the international teams.
The 2,5 years spent at Adesso trained Nurullah to high coding standards, best practices and ease in working with international clients.
- Working as a single developer at the front end side and responsible for making all architectural decisions at the bank project
- Responsible for Angular version updates, 80% test coverage, one-to-one communication with multinational teams, one-to-one presentation of the written stories to the project owner at the ERP project.
- Responsible for managing the heavy load distribution in the e-commerce project on the frontend, the proper functioning of the CMS infrastructure, and the entire product list and product detail pages.
Exagate - 3 months
Exagate, part of the Acik Holding, was established in 2010 as an R&D company to create networked temperature, environmental and power monitoring and management solutions for data centres and related IT infrastructures. We have an office and production location in Istanbul, Turkey and an office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands., covering the EMEA.
- Developing the entire virtual reality module of the product using the Aframe library.
- Developing the mapping system, which is automatically converted in the virtual reality system, with the designs drawn by the end user as 2D sketches using drag and drop.
5V5 Bilişim Teknolojileri - 1 year 6 months
5v5 Bilişim Teknolojileri is a software consultant company produces solutions for tech companies.
- Working for a e-ticket company. (Currently purchased by Ticketmaster.)
- Developing the system that can be used as an analysis and reporting tool by event organizers
BSc.Management of Information Systems
Bogazici University · 2015 - 2018
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31.90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.