Tadas is a seasoned Senior Software Engineer with more than 12 years of experience in the information technology industry.
He understands high-quality coding practices and SDLC. Cares about clean code and robust architecture. Interested in testing to ensure the health of the application and optimized functionality.
Areas of software development experience are as follows; banking, e-commerce, MedTech and logistics.
Living in Amsterdam, Tadas has gained work experience in multiple Western European companies.
- PHP 10 years
- Symfony 8 years
- Docker 9 years
- MariaDB 5 years
- Redis 4 years
- jQuery 4 years
NetherlandsBook Tadas R.
Senior Software Developer
Vision Group AG - 3 years
- Spearheaded and implemented company-wide CI/CD test automation by leveraging the Gitlab pipeline and integrating the Robo framework, replacing internal scripts in the development environment.
- Advocated for and facilitated the adoption of Codeception as the primary testing framework, leading to the successful transition of the old payment system to a microservice architecture integrated with the Wallee payment system for invoicing.
- Played a key role in educating developers and stakeholders about the benefits of microservices and actively participated in the development of microservices for invoicing, shipping, and building libraries to facilitate communication between different microservices.
- Unit Testing
Senior PHP Developer
Otravo B.V., Amsterdam (Netherlands) - 10 months
- Helped to migrate legacy monolithic Flight Search PHP service to smaller and faster Java microservices.
- Moved old/non-existing local development environment into docker/docker-compose to help speed up and improve development.
Senior PHP Developer
Adapt Agency, Kaunas (Lithuania) - 6 months
- Led a cross-national team in developing a delivery management system using API Platform microservices.
- Provided architectural input and introduced elevated code quality and testing standards to prevent major issues during project development.
- Set up a local development environment using Docker and implemented a CI/CD process for deployment to Google Cloud with Circle CI.
- Google Cloud
Docler Holding, Amsterdam (Netherlands) - 1 year 7 months
- Developed a fresh project built on Symfony 4 with React frontend system for hotel management registration.
- Helped maintain and upgrade custom CMS user portal and managed integration between connected systems.
Kaunas University of Technology · 2007 - 2015
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.