Anmol has 7+ years of experience in DevOps designing and implementing High Available (HA) and Scalable environments.
He managed and monitored 100+ VMs for 20+ clients using various tools and scripts. His primary work areas include:
- Migration of an engagement from Datacenter to the AWS/Google/Azure cloud.
- Designing & implementing an engagement from scratch on the cloud with microservice architecture with multi-AZ deployment practices.
Profound and Hands-on experience with:
- Hardening security
- Cost optimization
- Performance Optimization
- Load Balancing
- Backup and Disaster Recovery ( DR ) environments
- Audits: Security, Cost, Backup, Updates, and Patches
Automated environment backups, deployments, and scaling using various tools, scripts, and REST API command-line tools. Built tools to Vertical and Horizontal scale in and out.
- Kubernetes 4 years
- Digital Ocean 4 years
- Redis 5 years
- MongoDB 5 years
- Node.js 5 years
- Grafana 5 years
CanadaBook Anmol N.
CloudDrove - 11 months
- CloudDrove helps organizations set their foot in the world of the Cloud. Apart from setting up fresh new architectures, we also help organizations with migrating from their legacy data centers to Cloud in a well-planned and phased manner, along with ongoing maintenance.
Sr. DevOps Engineer
Westwing Group - 1 year 5 months
- Implementation and deployment planning, system integration, ongoing data validation processes, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions.
- Manage the release pipelines working with business, marketing, and service delivery. Communicate release updates to all business units and Sr. Management.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process within DevOps Team using Agile methodology.
DevOps Lead / DevOps Consultant
Tajawal.com/Almosafer.com - 3 years 10 months
- Manage, train, and support team members for multiple projects on Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, etc.
- Created Proof of Concept/Prototypes to evaluate new technologies proactively contribute to infrastructure platform vision, architecture, and roadmap.
- Consulting, mentoring, and guidance on ongoing IT infrastructure.
- Consulting and planning to migrate Node.js APIs to Kubernetes.
Arya College of Engineering & IT · 2010 - 2015
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31.90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.