Anmol has more than 7 years of experience in DevOps for designing and Implementing High Available (HA) and Scalable environments.
He managed and monitored 100+ VMs for 20+ clients using various tools and scripts. His primary work areas include:
- Migration of a project from Datacenter to AWS/Google/Azure cloud.
- Re-architecting a monolithic to microservices architecture.
- Designing & implementing a project from scratch on the cloud with microservice architecture with multi-AZ deployment practices.
Profound and Hands-on experience with:
- Hardening security
- Cost optimization
- Performance Optimization
- Load Balancing
- Backup and Disaster Recovery ( DR ) environments
- Audits: Security, Cost, Backup, Updates, and Patches
Automated environment backups, deployments, scaling using various tools, scripts and REST API command-line tools. Built tools to Vertical and Horizontal scale in and out.
Digital Ocean2 yr.
Google Cloud Platform2 yr.
.NET Sitecore3 yr.