Multifaceted developer with good knowledge in Azure, Bash, Docker, Zabbix, Jenkins, Ansible, and ElasticSearch.
Masoud is a versatile DevOps with 6+ years of experience in the management and configuration of server environments. He is excellent at seeking the most reliable, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to deploy the required environments for developers, platforms, and services.
Masoud believes it is necessary for the tech industry to embrace the DevOps culture and deploy its infrastructure over a well-designed CI/CD process in order to deliver its services at higher quality and with more reliability to the end-user.
He also holds an Associate’s degree in Computer hardware engineering.
- Linux 6 years
- DevOps 5 years
- Git 5 years
- NGINX 4 years
- MySQL 4 years
- Docker 3 years
37.90 € hourly
TurkeyBook Masoud M.
Mobtaker Team - 1 year
- Deployment and management of 50+ server environments required for various back-end and front-end platforms and their related web-server and database requirements;
- Configuration and maintenance of GIT and CI/CD solutions;
- Fully Dockerized development/production environments and local repositories for downloaded docker images, updates, etc.;
- Continuous enhancement of web-servers and databases to increase efficiency; also implemented Elasticsearch;
- Automating the jobs, backups, crons, etc. as much as possible;
- Experimenting with Kubernetes and new solutions.
Iran Electronics Publication - 1 year 7 months
- Configuration, maintenance, and management of 20+Linux and Windows servers, Nginx and Apache web servers, DNS, FTP, Mail, database servers, and all the requirements of the LAMP bundle;
- Deployed VMware virtualization and Dockerized environments;
- Implemented GIT version-controlling and CI/CD solutions;
- Worked closely with datacenters to increase the stability of servers.
Avatosee ICT - 2 years 2 months
- Managed 10+ HP/Dell physical servers and Cisco equipment;
- Configured and maintained Linux and Windows servers and the necessary web servers, databases, DNS, Mail, NTP, etc;
- Saved server resources by moving to complete virtualization;
- Implemented GIT and CI/CDsolutions;
- Managed the office network and systems.
Azad University · 2016 - 2022
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.