C# and .NET Developer
Experienced developer with 5+ years of practice in C# and .NET.
Hussain has worked in various spheres, which helped him gain vast experience in different fields.
He is an experienced developer in such programming languages as .NET, C#, C++, .NET Sitecore, Azure Queue, Azure Blob storage, and AWS.
He is a hard-working professional with a flair for creating elegant solutions in the shortest time possible. His contributions to previous engagements are always marked with flying colors and deemed highly important and efficient.
- .NET 5 years
- C# 5 years
- C++ 5 years
- .NET Sitecore 3 years
- Oracle 3 years
TurkeyBook Hussain A.
OFX - 1 year
- Working in the Payments Out team, our work involved upgrading the legacy system and its moving parts to .Net Core microservices while juggling BAU work;
- Microservices are in.Net Core APIs and Lambdas with their own deployment scripts for AWS cloud formation;
- Utilized many AWS offerings such as SNS, SQS queues, ECS, EC2, ELB and RDS.
Willow Inc - 1 year 6 months
- Development of new features and bug fixing for Willow’s early products and their moving parts;
- Worked extensively with React and backend APIs on a high-profile integration with one of Microsoft’s buildings;
- Ported all projects from their Teamcity/Cake format to full Azure DevOps CI/CD with YAML.
InfoTrack Australia - 1 year 7 months
- Development of Victoria Courts system.
- Developed, designed, and gathered specifications and liaised between stakeholders;
- Ecos Business – Re-using existing solutions to build a new interactive online form for electronic signing between Purchasers and Vendors.
- Developed robustly as well as designed smoothly, was praised as a big improvement from the original existing solution.
Affinity Employer Services - 2 years 3 months
- Enhancing and maintaining CleverForms and CleverWorkflow which are online work-flowed forms that replace paper trails;
- Utilised Agile and Scrum methodologies with daily sprint meetings;
- Took responsibility for around 2 dozen applications and solutions, big and small, and took initiative to maintain them and monitor problems and bugs;
- Balanced new product/feature development with maintenance from the Help Desk. Prioritization determined via communication with related parties;
- Was heavily involved in the Refresh project which involved 2 weeks of moving across all applications, data, databases, and configurations to new servers.
IMS Health - 2 years 9 months
- Implementation of projects & enhancements from design document that involved research, development, testing, and maintenance. Also bug fixing of various modules.
- Working with ASP.NET C# (Single page) to develop for computers and Mobile devices.
- Using metadata for all controls on the webpage to allow for a vast amount of customisation and configuration. Oracle, T-SQL, and SQLite were supported.
- Supervised a trainee to guide, support, and assign work that is appropriate to their skill level as well as ensuring progress and productivity.
University of Auckland · 2007 - 2011
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.