Machine Learning Engineer
Jezuina is a Machine Learning engineer and Ph.D. candidate. She can develop and adapt standard Machine Learning methods and best practices to design and build Machine Learning systems.
Jezuina has extensive experience researching and developing algorithms by applying various Machine Learning techniques. She has an excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Her Ph.D. primarily focuses on automated Machine-learning processes for neural networks.
- TensorFlow 4 years
- Machine learning 4 years
- Python 4 years
- SQL 5 years
- .NET 5 years
- ASP.NET 5 years
AlbaniaBook Jezuina K.
Machine Learning Engineer
Freelance - 3 years 7 months
- Implementing neural style transfer, which is an optimization technique that uses one content image and one style image and generates the content image in the style of the style image;
- Image classification using logistic regression;
- Modelling and training an intelligent tutoring system using reinforcement learning.
Helius Systems - 4 years 3 months
- Developing software for loan origination and core banking system;
- Engaged in all phases of software development life cycle from requirement analysis and solution design to development, testing, and maintenance.
Middleware & Back-end Developer
Tirana - 2 years 7 months
- Requirement specifications gathering and analysis;
- Business Processes automation;
- Building complex workflows for data integration in heterogeneous systems using tools such as Talend Open Studio for Data Integration;
- ETL Processes;
- Implementation of different Enterprise Integration Patterns, such as guaranteed delivery and publish-subscribe on top of WSO2 middleware;
- SOAP and REST web service consumption;
- Developing web applications using JSP Technologies.
ICT Solutions - 7 months
- Requirement definition, gathering, analysis, and management;
- Technical analysis and solution design;
- Database architecture design and implementation;
- Graphical user interface design and implementation;
- Design and development of applications according to technical specifications;
- Participation in every aspect of the development and implementation.
Doctor Of PhilosophyReinforcement learning and natural language processing
University of Tirana · 2016 - 2021
University of Tirana · 2010 - 2015
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.