Mikhail is a software developer with more than three years of experience. His main stack is the backend with Xamarin, .NET, and Angular.
Mikhail is a responsible, exacting cross-platform developer interested in web development. He was responsible for developing travel guide apps for tourists (“Istanbul Travel Map Guide with Events”), public transport map apps for mobile devices that provide offline access to lists of routes and stations with interactive on-map visualization (“City Transport Map Wroclaw”) and even a crowdsourcing app that helps city officials set up traffic lights and install signs at intersections (“Crowdsourcing traffic lights”).
He also worked on an information system for thermal and nuclear power plants.
- Xamarin 6 years
- .NET 3 years
- C# 3 years
- Visual Studio 4 years
- Angular 3 years
- TypeScript 3 years
UkraineBook Mikhail S.
MedeAnalytics - 2 years 4 months
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that offers the power to customize solutions on the existing healthcare analytics platform
- Verify client data source files and import them to the database
- Set up the ETL process using the platform’s interface
- Customize product appearance according to client’s requirements
- Investigating deployment and configurational issues
- Visual Studio
SKLR - 5 years 4 months
- Design and develop cross-platform apps using Xamarin.Forms
- Design and maintain databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Take part in the back-end development
- Visual Studio
PJSC “SRPA “Impulse” - 4 years
- Informational system for thermal and nuclear power plants
- Develop & maintain databases
- Develop, maintain and test software products (mostly Delphi)
- Analyze data in various formats
- Design new software tools for raw data processing, report processing, and data analysis tasks
MSc.Automobiles and automobile economy
NTU KhPI · 2014 - 2016
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.