Tomas is a seasoned fullstack software developer with solid powers of React.js and Node.js and six years of hands-on background.
His skills have been forged during a prosperous professional career, including working in various business contexts.
A people-oriented leader is always looking to empower others to perform their best. Intensely focused on technical excellence and state-of-the-art technology.
In addition, he has outstanding interpersonal skills and always looks forward to future challenges. Currently, he is finishing a Masters’s Degree in Informatics engineering at the University of Buenos Aires.
- React.js 4 years
- Node.js 4 years
- Sails.js 3 years
- TypeScript 2 years
- Next.js 2 years
ArgentinaBook Tomas N.
Learning and Development Coordinator
GM2 - 3 years 3 months
- In charge of the Technical Interviewing selection pipeline. Conducting over 50 interviews for frontend, backend, Data Science, and Blockchain developers.
- Coordinated technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Evaluated the success of training programs and recommended improvements to upper management to enhance their effectiveness.
Freelance - 3 years 5 months
- Performed DevOps operations over AWS using S3, EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, RDS, and Lambda Functions.
- Participated in architecture, design, and implementation of backend and frontend features.
- React Native
- AWS S3
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Beanstalk
- AWS EC2
GM2 - 3 years 11 months
- Updated old code bases to modern development standards, improving functionality.
- Worked with software development and testing team members to design and develop robust solutions to meet client requirements for functionality, scalability, and performance.
- Developed software for desktop and mobile operating systems.
- Multi-tasked across multiple functions and roles to meet deadlines and organizational expectations.
- Ionic 2
Universidad De Buenos Aires · 2016 - 2022
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.