An enthusiastic Data Engineer and Data Scientist with 4+ years of experience interested in machine learning, data science, and AI.
During his professional career, he worked with several academic teams and developed data-driven attribution, churn reduction, and lifetime expectancy models.
He combines a rigorous academic experience with professional roles in the public and private sectors; he has exemplified his keen ability to solve problems, collaborate on teams, optimize processes, and utilize expertise in data science, engineering, and analysis.
He can play a vital role throughout the engagement's development/support life cycle to ensure that quality solutions meet business objectives.
- Python 4 years
- Data Engineering 4 years
- Machine learning 4 years
- Data Science 4 years
- Data & Analytics 4 years
- NumPy 4 years
GeorgiaBook Raphael K.
Lead of AI lab
Georgian Technical University - 1 year 3 months
- It is a top-down approach that he uses when teaching. Students learn during the problem-solving process. My role is to assist with resources and to create lectures on specific topics if necessary.
Professor Research Assistant
Free University Neuroscience Laboratory - 3 years 4 months
- Worked on a research engagement that aimed to examine the functional changes in newly formed neural networks of cortical culture using machine learning.
- Worked on a desktop application for neuro signal processing and analyzing.
- Working on applications that make mouse behavior analysis using deep learning.
- Working on EEG signals to define the position of the hand in the virtual system.
- Machine learning
Quantori - 3 years 9 months
- Worked on the Covid19 engagement, obtaining, preprocessing, and visualizing data.
- Worked with chest X-ray images to detect diseases like pneumonia, cancer, etc.
- Worked on clustering customers based on their healthcare records.
- Data Science
Europebet - 1 year 4 months
- Worked on data analysis and found outliers.
- Worked on automated tests using Selenium.
- Data Analytics
Georgian Technical University · 2021 - 2024
Free University of Georgia · 2016 - 2021
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.