An enthusiastic Data Engineer and Data Scientist with 4+ years of experience interested in machine learning, data science, and AI.
Raphael is an experienced Data engineer focusing mainly on Machine Learning and Python.
During his professional career, he worked with several academic teams and developed data-driven attribution, churn reduction, and lifetime expectancy models.
He combines a rigorous academic experience with professional roles in the public and private sectors; he has exemplified his keen ability to solve problems, collaborate on teams, optimize processes, and utilize expertise in data science, engineering, and analysis.
He can play a vital role throughout the engagement’s development/support life cycle to ensure that quality solutions meet business objectives.
- Python 4 years
- Machine learning 4 years
- Data Science 4 years
- Data & Analytics 4 years
- NumPy 4 years
GeorgiaBook Raphael K.
Lead of AI lab
Georgian Technical University - 9 months
- It is a top-down approach that he uses when teaching. Students learn during the problem-solving process. My role is to assist with resources and to create lectures on specific topics if necessary.
Professor Research Assistant
Free University Neuroscience Laboratory - 2 years 10 months
- Worked on a research engagement that aimed to examine the functional changes in newly formed neural networks of cortical culture using machine learning.
- Worked on a desktop application for neuro signal processing and analyzing.
- Working on applications that make mouse behavior analysis using deep learning.
- Working on EEG signals to define the position of the hand in the virtual system.
- Machine learning
Quantori - 3 years 3 months
- Worked on the Covid19 engagement, obtaining, preprocessing, and visualizing data.
- Worked with chest X-ray images to detect diseases like pneumonia, cancer, etc.
- Worked on clustering customers based on their healthcare records.
- Data Science
Europebet - 1 year 4 months
- Worked on data analysis and found outliers.
- Worked on automated tests using Selenium.
- Data Analytics
Georgian Technical University · 2021 - 2024
Free University of Georgia · 2016 - 2021
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.