Machine Learning Engineer
Computer vision and Machine learning research scientist with 10 years of experience and holds a Ph.D. in applied Machine Learning.
He is currently developing a novel Facial Expression Recognition system to understand human behavior at EyeSee.
Previously, he worked within a Camera Team for ADAS, Continental, and was responsible for developing 3D Reconstruction, Calibration, and Camera Blockage software modules.
In addition, he was an entrepreneurial Post-Doc (2 years), Associate Professor, and Vice-Dean.
- PyTorch 3 years
- Python 7 years
- Machine learning 16 years
- Matlab 8 years
- OpenCV 6 years
- C++ 5 years
SerbiaBook Vladimir M.
Computer Vision and Research Engineer
Continental - 1 year
- Designed software for self-driving trucks and cars.
- Worked on the components for 3D reconstruction, SLAM, Calibration, and Camera Blockage.
Machine Learning and Computer Vision Engineer
Eyesee - 1 year
Development of the Facial Coding expert system to decipher human behavior. The solution is used by clients worldwide, such as Microsoft, Twitter, etc…
- Machine learning
Associate Professor and Vice Dean
Singidunum University - 2 years 2 months
- Teaching: He taught Data Science, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision/Deep Learning courses.
Post-Doc Innovation Mandate
KU Leuven - 11 months
- Was granted a post-doc grant from the Belgium government (11% acceptance);
- Worked on the creation of a spin-off company.
Doctor Of PhilosophyApplied Machine Learning and Signal Processing
KU Leuven · 2010 - 2014
University of Belgrade · 2007 - 2009
University of Belgrade · 2003 - 2007
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.