Machine Learning Engineer
Experienced Computer Vision and Machine Learning Research Scientist with 10 years of experience.
Vladimir is a Computer Vision and Machine Learning Research Scientist with a ten-year experience, who holds a PhD in applied Machine Learning.
Currently, he is developing a novel Facial Expression Recognition system to understand human behavior at EyeSee.
Previously, he has worked within a Camera Team for ADAS, Continental, being responsible for the development of 3D Reconstruction, Calibration and Camera Blockage software modules.
In addition, he was an entrepreneurial Post-Doc (2 years) as well as Associate Professor and Vice-Dean.
- Machine learning 16 years
- Python 7 years
- PyTorch 3 years
- Matlab 8 years
- OpenCV 6 years
- C++ 5 years
29.90 € hourly
SerbiaBook Vladimir M.
Computer Vision and Research Engineer
Continental - 1 year
- Designing a software for self-driving trucks and cars.
- Working on the components for 3D reconstruction, SLAM, Calibration and Camera Blockage.
Machine Learning and Computer Vision Engineer
Eyesee - 1 year
Development of the Facial Coding expert system to decipher the human behavior. The solution is used by a world-wide known clients, such as, Microsoft, Twitter etc.
- Machine learning
Associate Professor and Vice Dean
Singidunum University - 2 years 2 months
- Teaching: Data Science, Machine Learning and Computer Vision/Deep Learning courses.
- Was a Vice-Dean and supervised teaching activities for 500 Software and Data Engineering students.
Post-Doc Innovation Mandate
KU Leuven - 11 months
- Was granted a post-doc grant from Belgium government (11% acceptance).
- Together with an industrial mentor I worked on the creation of a spin-off company. - The final product was a software developed in my research group
Scientific Institute Mihailo Pupin - 4 months
Working on the final diploma thesis: “Acoustic echo cancellation using adaptive filters”.
Hilti AD - 10 months
Developing algorithms for signal processing and systems control within Novel Mechatronic Department.
Doctor Of PhilosophyApplied Machine Learning and Signal Processing
KU Leuven · 2010 - 2014
University of Belgrade · 2007 - 2009
University of Belgrade · 2003 - 2007
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.