Yalın Eren D.
Full-stack Java developer
Yalin has 5+ years of commercial experience in development in IT, defense, telecommunication, warehousing industries, and GIS domains.
Yalin has helped different companies build robust software, resulting in an 80% performance increase in API.
He has worked on open-source engagements, built a map software engagement for the first Turkish native helicopter and UAV engagement, and created a monitoring tool for the internet service providers in Turkey. He has successfully applied TDD and clean code principles to solve complex industry problems. Yalin is proficient in the back-end, front-end, modules integration, and Agile development.
He is most skilled in Java, using Spring for the back-end with PostgreSQL, OracleDB, and other relational databases.
- Java 5 years
- Oracle 5 years
- Spring 5 years
- SQL 5 years
- Agile 4 years
- Scrum 4 years
Yalın Eren D.
44.90 € hourly
TurkeyBook Yalın Eren D.
GeoSolutions SAS - 1 year 5 months
GeoSolutions is specialized in the processing and dissemination of raster and vector geospatial data with Open Source software according to the standards created by the Open GeoSpatial Consortium (OGC) and the ISO Technical Committee 211, which provide the base building blocks for the INSPIRE regulations.
- Participated in open source geographic information system(GIS) projects of the company named GeoServer and GeoTools.
- Developed and maintained the open-source projects according to the different clients’ needs by giving consultancy.
- Added modular extensions according to clients’ needs. Reproduced their errors and provided faster solutions.
- Worked with CI/CD pipeline, implemented unit and integration tests for all new functionalities.
Nokia - 1 year 8 months
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation, established in 1865.
- Developed a web inventory tracking system for Turkey’s one of the biggest ISPs, which has more than 50 million users.
- Improved system performance and refactored the code.
- Nearly 500 000 daily API requests are reduced to 10
- Making code more robust and dependency amongst modules is decreased
- Increased the automation capabilities of the system and reduced 6 days of monthly job to 5 minutes.
- Implemented new modules using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Wrote unit tests to older classes that have a critical part in the system.
Ayesaş - 2 years 7 months
AYESAŞ, as one of the leading solution providers within the Turkish Defence Industry, operates in Aerospace and Defense and has been providing advanced solutions in the business areas of C4ISR, Avionics, Electronic and Electromechanical systems.
- Contributed to the Turkish government’s first helicopter projects and first distributed architected UAV mission planning software.
- Developed using Test Driven Development and reach at least 80% coverage on classes.
- Developed microservices using gRPC which enables bi-directional streaming between user and application, while encrypting and gathering data in small packages.
- Spring Boot
Standalone courseProcessional Scrum Master
Scrum.org · 2019 - 2019
Hacettepe University · 2018 - 2020
Bilkent University · 2012 - 2017
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.