Kerem is a talented developer with 5+ years of experience. He possesses a proven knowledge of application development, programming, and configuration management.
His latest projects include the Shopi-Assist application built with Flutter, and one for Dolce&Gabbana, where he was chosen among many candidates to develop the app for VIP Customers in the UAE and Kuwait.
Being self-organized and versatile, he can build an application from scratch, add features to the existing one or refactor it.
- Flutter 2 years
- Android 4 years
- Xamarin 4 years
- iOS 4 years
- .NET 4 years
Shopi - 3 years 7 months
Shopi, the easy-to-use SaaS Platform enables the Digital In-Store Experience and increases the efficiency of the store by empowering the customer and sales associate with knowledge & engaging content.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to design systems and obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Designed the Shopi-Assist app. It is a solution for Sales Associates in Retail Stores.
- Trying to implement an NFC payment system.
- Developed the Shopi-Operations project (Flutter)
- .NET Core
Fullstack Software Developer
Erlab - 1 year 4 months
Erlab contributes to their customers with brand new technologies and they add value to their workflows with innovative solutions. The company has focused mainly on media and bioinformatics where they can focus on their core technologies. With their patented products, they provide faster and better quality encoding, transcoding, content management, video streaming and internet TV solutions for the customers with a high flow of media content, and with the patented Gencrobat product, they deliver highly efficient computing and analysis solutions to our customers in bioinformatics area.
Istanbul University · 2011 - 2016
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31.90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.