Senior Unity Developer with focus on VR & AR
Frederick is a Unity developer for VR, mobile, and Windows and a full-stack Node.js developer.
He is passionate about development in creative and educational settings and is interested in exploring possible use cases for VR and AR in productivity.
- Unity 3 years
- C# 3 years
- Java 2 years
- C++ 2 years
- C 1 years
21.90 € hourly
United KingdomBook Frederick B.
Head Developer (Unity, Meta/VR)
WeezyVR - 2 years 2 months
- Created a VR travel planning application for Meta Quest systems in Unity and a Node.js server connected to travel APIs for live data feeds.
- Published VR educational app MarsVR on SideQuest in 2022.
Unity Developer (Android/Mobile)
FTDigiStudio - 1 year
- Published Android memory game MemoZokk in the German Play Store.
Freelance - 4 years 9 months
- Production management of numerous musical theatre projects in the UK and Germany. Acquiring talent, managing creative collaborations, financial planning, and organizing event spaces within fixed project boundaries.
Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research IGD - 5 months
- Developed a graphical-interactive teaching and testing tool for visual computing classes.
Darmstadt University of Technology · 2020 - 2021
BSc.Joint Bachelor of Arts Musical Culture and Computer Science
Technical University Darmstadt / Academy for Music Darmstadt · 2014 - 2019
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.