Diart has over five years of practical experience in the IT industry, working on a variety of projects that have involved using Laravel, PHP, and Vue.js.
He is a highly skilled engineering professional who graduated from UBT - University for Business and Technology and has exceptional knowledge of PHP. With over five years of hands-on experience in the IT industry, he is an open-minded and positive individual who relishes taking on exciting challenges to broaden his expertise.
In addition to this, he has created numerous impressive projects utilizing Laravel and Vue.js. Diart's analytical and solution-oriented approach, along with his ability to plan his work and function effectively under pressure, demonstrate his experience and competence.
- PHP 4 years
- Laravel 4 years
- Microservices 4 years
- jQuery 4 years
- SASS 4 years
KosovoBook Diart N.
D_TRE GmbH - 9 months
- Developed WordPress themes from scratch.
- Translated Figma designs into WordPress sites.
- Ensured responsive design across all screens, primarily focusing on frontend development.
spieker products GmbH - 10 months
- Working on a Symfony v2 project as a developer, responsible for implementing new features and maintaining existing ones;
- Primarily involved in backend development, as the system allows for drag-and-drop components to be loaded as a mobile application.
UserGems - 1 year 6 months
- Creating weekly/monthly jobs for data manipulation and storage.
- Building Laravel-based microservices.
- Conducting PHP Unit tests on the backend.
- Unit Testing
Starlabs - 3 years
- Developing websites using modern languages;
- Creating WordPress sites with parent and child themes and implementing designs;
- Developing microservices using Laravel;
- Working on the client-side;
- Performing backend tests using PHP Unit tests;
- Performing frontend tests using Jest tests.
- Unit Testing
UBT - University for Business and Technology · 2016 - 2019
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.