Egzon is a frontend developer focused on design and deployment of highly responsive user interfaces.
Moreover, as a co-founder and web developer of Distance Academia, the pioneering online learning platform in Kosovo and Albania, he has demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and technical expertise.
Egzon's proficiency in English, coupled with his exceptional coding skills, further enhances his prowess in the frontend realm.
- React.js 6 years
- JSON 5 years
- Figma 5 years
- TypeScript 4 years
- Project management 3 years
KosovoBook Egzon G.
Frontend React Developer
Beatly - 1 year 11 months
- Wrote and reviewed the code for frontend web development
- Maintained quality and ensured responsiveness of all modules/functions while collaborating with the rest of the team members to design and launching of new features/functions
- Maintained code integrity and organization with a good understanding and execution of security and data protection
- Integration of internal/third-party APIs
- Conduct regular feedback reviews, provide support in DevOps, facilitate standards and quality within the team and reduce technical debt
Frontend Developer & UI/UX
Ninjaparade Digital Inc. - 1 year 6 months
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that illustrate how sites should work and look like
- Researched in student and teacher areas in order to understand what’s user needs
- Conducted layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Wrote the code of the final design in Vue.js and Tailwind UI.
Co-Founder & React Developer
Distance Academia - 2 years 4 months
- React Native
- REST API
Lead Frontend Developer
Adaptech - 3 years 2 months
- Improved functionality and performance of the program by 60% by altering the programming structure.
- Documented and kept track of the application changes and updates, paying attention to deadlines and quality standards.
- Coordinated with the development team to brainstorm ideas about AI and applications.
- Trained and mentored younger developers in building their coding skills.
University of Prizren “Ukshin Hoti” · 2014 - 2018
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.