In addition, he is a co-founder and web developer of the first online learning platform in Kosovo and Albania, Distance Academia.
Egzon is quite fluent in English and a genuine front-end guru with great coding skills.
- React.js 6 years
- JSON 5 years
- Figma 5 years
- TypeScript 4 years
- Project management 3 years
KosovoBook Egzon G.
Frontend React Developer
Beatly - 1 year 4 months
- Wrote and reviewed the code for frontend web development
- Maintained quality and ensure responsiveness of all modules/functions while collaborating with the rest of the team members to design and launching of new features/functions
- Maintained code integrity and organization with a good understanding and execution of security and data protection
- Self-propelled and able to work independently at good speed
Integration of internal/third-party APIs
- Conduct regular feedback reviews, provide support in DevOps, facilitate standards and quality within the team and reduce technical debt
Frontend Developer & UI/UX
Ninjaparade Digital Inc. - 1 year 6 months
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that illustrate how sites should work and look like
- Researched in student and teacher area in order to understand what’s user needs
- Conducted layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Wrote the code about the final design in Vue.js and Tailwind UI
Co-Founder & React Developer
Distance Academia - 2 years 4 months
- Designed the whole platform from database to front-end and carried out continuous identification.
- Maintained the back-end and front-end platform.
- Performed testing to identify and fix bugs and other technical issues.
- Worked closely with the team to ensure that the platform met the needs of our users.
- React Native
- REST API
Lead Front-End Developer
Adaptech - 3 years 2 months
- Improved functionality and performance of the program by 60% by altering the programming structure.
- Documented and kept track of the application changes and updates paying attention to deadlines and quality standards.
- Coordinated with the development team to brainstorm ideas about user interface and applications.
- Trained and mentored younger developers in building their coding skills.
University of Prizren “Ukshin Hoti” · 2014 - 2018
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.