Nikolas is a seasoned software engineer with more than ten years of hands-on experience in backend development with C#&.Net.
Also, he is skilled in Angular, Vue.js, and Scala.
Nikolas tends to stay on the cutting edge of the latest stable software, aspiring to perfection and high standards. He worked on building an in-house proprietary trading platform and innovative reactive web ship management solutions, delivered crewing modules, and on-the-fly interactions. Currently, he is contributing to a leading organization with 40 years of experience providing world-class ship management and maritime services globally.
- .NET 8 years
- C# 8 years
- MSSQL 8 years
- Angular.js 2 years
- Vue.js 2 years
CyprusBook Nikolas F.
Senior Software Engineer
Columbia Shipmanagement - 1 year 2 months
- Software development for one of the biggest shipmanagement companies worldwide. Requirement gathering and software development for all modules in the company.
Senior Software Engineer
RadiantFleet - 2 years 5 months
- Software development for maritime software built in Scala for Shipmanagement companies. It includes departments such as Crewing, Crew Accounts, Purchasing, Maintenance, Procurement, Vessel Client, etc., produced exclusively in Scala, with PostgreSQL DB.
- Used templates to map the database objects into scala objects so that writing and reading from and to the database would be easy.
- Worked on the warehouse module, which is used by logistic companies and can handle all containers stored in warehouses or terminals, make a complete cycle of orders with sale orders execution, reach stacker directions, and invoicing.
- Developed several reports for all modules, but especially for the maintenance module, with a document and vessel client support, technical SFI codes tree structure, and vessel integration.
- Responsible for updating and bug fixing on the Purchasing module and Crewing module.
- Assisted with Warehouse module development and Go Live.
- Successfully delivered a Scala web-based application for keeping all data needed with document management for the employees of the Ship management company
- Dynamics AX
ForexValley Tech Ltd - 1 year 7 months
- Software development in AngularJS, C#, and SQL Server for a white-label platform used to trade CFDs, Commodities, Crypto, and many more.
- Responsible for refactoring and reshaping old libraries to new and complete refactoring of the data tables and charts.
- Worked on a web-based application in AngularJS for trading.
- Responsible for general support for the Trading clients.
- Worked on new features.
- Improved the performance of applications and servers.
Department Greece · 2005 - 2010
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.