He has worked on a variety of web applications across different industries, demonstrating a solid understanding of scalable frontend architectures and complex problem-solving.
He is known for his dedication to delivering high-quality code and staying up-to-date with emerging technologies.
He is a proactive team player with a strong focus on continuously improving the system and ensuring accessibility for all users. With his ability to work collaboratively and effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders, he is a valuable asset to any team.
- Angular 6 years
- TypeScript 6 years
- HTML / CSS 7 years
- Chart.js 3 years
- React.js 2 years
- jQuery 2 years
AlbaniaBook Rigers S.
Senior Frontend Engineer
AMYGDALAB LTD - 1 year 9 months
- Create Electronic Document Management and Smart Contracts software solutions tailored to each client's needs.
- Create reusable modules that can be shared across multiple projects to improve efficiency and consistency.
- Optimize rendering performance to enhance the user experience of a heavily interactive platform.
- Provide design recommendations for new code or reuse of existing code.
- Conduct research, analyse, and develop product features of increasing complexity.
- Ensure code quality by following best practices of the Angular framework.
- Collaborate with backend developers to design RESTful APIs that integrate with front-end systems.
- Integrate third-party systems through APIs to enhance the functionality of the software solutions.
- HTML / CSS
Senior Software Engineer
MOVE ENGINEERING EU S.P.A - 5 months
- Develop a cutting-edge system that enables efficient visualization and management of IoT-generated data for industrial apps.
- Utilize Angular to create robust frontend applications for road safety systems and IoT.
- Design and develop reusable modules that can be shared across different applications.
- Provide technical recommendations and solutions for new code development and the reuse of existing code.
- Conduct research and provide technical solutions for frontend applications, tailored to meet client requirements.
- Improved web application performance significantly through the use of Angular.
- Lead development teams and mentor junior staff.
- Continuously identify and eliminate inefficiencies and errors in code to ensure optimal performance.
TECNOSITAF S.P.A - 3 years 6 months
- Building customized software solutions from scratch to enterprise level for Tolling Systems, IoT, and road safety management that meet the unique requirements and specifications of each client.
- Making design and technical decisions for Angular2+ projects.
- Taking an active role in structuring single-page applications for easy maintenance and high modularity.
- Researching, analysing, and developing increasingly complex product features.
- Cooperating closely with backend developers to design and integrate RESTful APIs for seamless functionality of the Angular application.
Polytechnic University of Tirana · 2012 - 2016
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.