Tatev has had experience working in various industries such as Information Technology, off-shoring, outsourcing, and healthcare. She has worked with both American and Armenian companies, thriving in a multicultural environment.
Currently, Tatev holds the position of Software Engineer at Fortra, where her primary focus is the development of a customer portal utilizing Microservices. In addition to this, she has successfully created desktop and mobile clients for secure file transfer applications, employing C# and Xamarin.
Tatev's expertise extends to agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban, where she has gained valuable experience and successfully applied these frameworks in her work.
- Java 9 years
- Spring 7 years
- Spring Boot 5 years
- PostgreSQL 3 years
- C# 2 years
- MSSQL 2 years
ArmeniaBook Tatev A.
Senior Software Engineer
Fortra - 7 years 3 months
- Contributed to the development of a business analytics tool that facilitated data storage, analysis, and visualization through interactive dashboards.
- Led the design and development of a new project, leveraging various relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL, DB2, Excel/Access, etc.
- Explored Golang programming language and created an application for scheduling and executing antivirus sessions on IBM machines.
- Developed a file transfer application and created desktop and mobile applications using C# and Xamarin.
- Currently involved in revamping Helpsystems' old customer portal using a microservices architecture with Spring Boot/Java/AWS.
- Spring Boot
- Team leading
Junior Android Developer
Sourcio - 1 year 6 months
- Worked on a mobile healthcare app called EyeCare
- Gained proficiency in Android and Java development
- Developed various animations as part of the project scope
Yerevan State University · 2016 - 2018
ACA · 2016 - 2017
Yerevan State University · 2012 - 2016
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31.90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.