Tatev is a backend developer with eight years of experience. She has extensive experience in Java, Spring, Spring Boot and Xamarin.
- Tatev worked in Information Technology, off-shoring, outsourcing, and healthcare industries with American and Armenian companies in a multicultural environment.
- Currently, she works in Fortra as a Software Engineer, where she is developing a customer portal using Microservices.
- She also developed desktop and mobile clients for secure file transfer applications using C# and Xamarin.
- Tatev led a team of eight people in a C# project for six months.
- She also has mentoring experience with five junior colleagues.
- Experienced in Scrum and Kanban.
- Java 9 years
- Spring 7 years
- Spring Boot 5 years
- PostgreSQL 3 years
- C# 2 years
- MSSQL 2 years
ArmeniaBook Tatev A.
Senior Software Engineer
Fortra - 6 years 10 months
Fortra LLC provides information technology management software and services. The Company offers automation, cybersecurity, monitoring solutions, product training, implementation, configuration, upgrades, and conversion services.
Began career in web application back-end development using Java
Worked on a business analytics tool that enabled the storage, analysis, and visualization of business data through dashboards
Had the opportunity to design a new project from scratch and work with various relational databases such as Postgres, MsSQL, MySQL, DB2, Excel/Access, etc
Had the opportunity to work with the Go programming language. I developed an application that scheduled and ran antivirus sessions on IBM machines
Worked on a file transfer application and have been responsible for creating desktop and mobile applications using C# and Xamarin
Gained familiarity with the project architecture and design and developed a solution that supports all platforms with minimal code duplication and is easily extendable for adding new clients. The biggest challenge in this engagement was writing the Mac client, which required using FUSE for file system callbacks
Had the opportunity to take on a short-period leadership role within the team
Currently working on a project to revamp the old customer portal for Helpsystems using microservices architecture with Spring boot/Java/ AWS
Did a code refactoring to make the code four times more compact
The main focus is to develop microservices while also learning and implementing small tasks using AWS simultaneously
- Spring Boot
- Team leading
Junior Android Developer
Sourcio - 1 year 6 months
Sourcio is an off-shoring and outsourcing solutions provider based in Armenia.
Upon completing an internship, I was selected to work on an Android project for an eye care startup.
Worked on a mobile healthcare app called “EyeCare”
Gained proficiency in Android and Java development
Developed various animations as part of the project scope
Yerevan State University · 2016 - 2018
ACA · 2016 - 2017
Yerevan State University · 2012 - 2016
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.