Senior Data Scientist & Architect
Edson is a Data Scientist & Architect with a degree of Doctor of Science in Teleinformatics Engineering, with focus on Computer Vision for Medical Images, who has been working with Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Signal Processing for more than 10 years.
He has 12-years of experience, and is passionate about technology. Within the last five years, Python has become Edson’s primary language to manipulate data. Currently, he is interested in deploying Machine Learning as a Web Service and Data Science.
He will be a perfect fit for the projects in need of a fully competent Data Architect/Scientist/Engineer, and even a System Designer. He has also been working as Computer Forensics Specialist, Book Co-author, Speaker, and Technology Consultant.
- Pulmonary blood vessel segmentation in chest computed tomography imaging using pulmonary density analysis.
- 3D Adaptive active contour methods for segmenting medical images and objects in three dimensions.
- Automatic initialization of active 3D models for lobar segmentation in the chest.
- New lung fissure segmentation technique based on textures in chest computed tomography imaging.
- 3D Autocut - New 3D structure segmentation technique in digital images.
- Automatic seed initialization method for Grow-cut 3D segmentation algorithm.
- Data Science 12 years
- Python 7 years
- Apache Spark 8 years
- Pandas 6 years
- Data Engineering 6 years
34.90 € hourly
BrazilBook Edson C.
Mobit Brasil - 1 year 5 months
- Create Big Data infrastructure.
- Develop Algorithms to analyse and manage contract loss through data, mastered to improve about 60%.
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark
Senior Data Scientist
Atlântico - 1 year 1 month
- Create Machine Learning architecture for Security Systems.
- Develop end-to-end software application.
- Develop an AutoML structure to find the best model for the dataset.
Embedded Systems Designer
Mobit Brasil - 1 year 3 months
- Design Software Architecture for Computer Vision System applied to Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Create Python libraries for vehicle tracking using Computer Vision.
- Create and optimize Deep Learning net for character recognition and plate detection.
- Deploy system on embedded systems with x86 processors running on UNIX.
LESC - Computer Systems Engineering Laboratory - 2 years 2 months
- Write technical documentation in English and Portuguese.
- Create algorithms in C for Human Pose Estimation using Computer Vision.
- Create HDR algorithms for Android cellphones screen.
- Create algorithms in Python for quality control in factory line.
- Develop test plan to validate algorithms.
Doctor Of PhilosophyTeleinformatics Engineering
Federal University of Ceará · 2013 - 2018
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31.90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.