Edson is a Data Scientist & Architect with a Doctor of Science degree in Teleinformatics engineering, primarily focusing on Computer vision for medical images.
He has 12+ years of experience and is passionate about technology. Python has become Edson's primary language to manipulate data in the last five years. Currently, he is interested in deploying Machine Learning as a Web Service and Data Science.
Edson also has multiple patents under his name:
- Pulmonary blood vessel segmentation in chest computed tomography imaging using pulmonary density analysis.
- 3D Adaptive active contour methods for segmenting medical images and objects in three dimensions.
- Automatic initialization of active 3D models for lobar segmentation in the chest.
- New lung fissure segmentation technique based on textures in chest computed tomography imaging.
- 3D Autocut.
- New 3D structure segmentation technique in digital images.
- Automatic seed initialization method for Grow-cut 3D segmentation algorithm.
- Python 7 years
- Data Science 12 years
- Apache Spark 6 years
- Data Engineering 6 years
- Pandas 6 years
- SQL 4 years
BrazilBook Edson C.
Mobit Brasil - 1 year 5 months
- Create Big Data infrastructure.
- Develop Algorithms to analyze and manage contract loss through data, mastered to improve by about 60%.
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark
Senior Data Scientist
Atlântico - 1 year 1 month
- Create Machine Learning architecture for Security Systems.
- Develop end-to-end software apps.
- Develop an AutoML structure to find the best model for the dataset.
Embedded Systems Designer
Mobit Brasil - 1 year 3 months
- Design Software Architecture for Computer Vision Systems applied to Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Create Python libraries for vehicle tracking using Computer Vision.
- Create and optimize Deep Learning net for character recognition and plate detection.
- Deploy system on embedded systems with x86 processors running on UNIX.
LESC - Computer Systems Engineering Laboratory - 2 years 2 months
Doctor Of PhilosophyTeleinformatics Engineering
Federal University of Ceará · 2013 - 2018
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.