Senior Data Architect
Edson is a Data Architect with a degree of Doctor of Science in Teleinformatics Engineering, with focus on Computer Vision for Medical Images, who has been working with Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Signal Processing for more than 10 years.
He is an incredibly skilled Data Scientist with 12-years of experience, who is passionate about technology and is aspiring to master his expertise. Within the last five years, Python has become Edson’s primary language to manipulate data. Currently, he is interested in deploying Machine Learning as a Web Service and Data Science.
He will be a perfect fit for the projects in need of a fully competent Data Architect/Engineer, and even a System Designer. He has also been working as Computer Forensics Specialist, Book Co-author, Speaker, and Technology Consultant.
- Pulmonary blood vessel segmentation in chest computed tomography imaging using pulmonary density analysis.
- 3D Adaptive active contour methods for segmenting medical images and objects in three dimensions.
- Automatic initialization of active 3D models for lobar segmentation in the chest.
- New lung fissure segmentation technique based on textures in chest computed tomography imaging.
- 3D Autocut - New 3D structure segmentation technique in digital images.
- Automatic seed initialization method for Grow-cut 3D segmentation algorithm.
Data Science12 jr.
Apache Kafka3 jr.
Apache Spark8 jr.
Data Engineering6 jr.
Qlik Sense2 jr.