Orkun is a software developer with 20 years of experience. He had the chance to be a Cloud computing consultant for the Presidency of Turkey in the Digital Transformation Office.
Orkun's main stack is the backend, focusing on .NET. And a blockchain enthusiast. He also has great knowledge and many years of experience in C#, C++, and Python.
Orkun has fluent English and likes to communicate with clients to provide projects on time.
- C# 20 years
- Python 20 years
- .NET 15 years
- Java 5 years
- PHP 5 years
- Rust 3 years
TurkeyBook Orkun B.
National Operating System Distribution - 1 year 7 months
- Responsible for gathering requirements from government offices, designing the required software or needs, and implementing testing them with automated tests and black box tests.
- Scheduling release dates, test dates, alpha and beta tests structure, and more.
National Operating System Distribution
Devops Engineer - 5 months
- Developing Pardus National Linux Distribution.
- Managing a variety of servers to compile and build the system.
- Responsible for team contribution, software tests, and QA.
National Operating System Distribution - 7 months
- Developing Debian-based National Linux Distribution.
- Developing core codes with C++ and frontend codes with Python.
- Most of the software is compiled from ready to use open source software to be used for daily jobs in offices.
MSc.Project Management, Budget Management, Market Analysis, Marketing, Product Development
Cankaya University · 2010 - 2013
Atilim University · 2002 - 2009
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31.90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.