A solid and versatile Senior game developer with game design ability. Aldoru has comprehensive experience with engagements using C# and C++ and is comfortable with Unity Engine.
He has worked with different technologies and packages within Unity including NGUI, Unity GUI, Mecanim, Sprite animation, encoding algorithms for network data (AES-128), and AR (Hololens).
He has a background in Android Native development, is a lifelong learner, and has a curious personality. He speaks English fluently and is good at agile and scrum methodologies.
- C# 8 years
- Unity 8 years
- Agile 3 years
- Scrum 3 years
- Design 3 years
TurkeyBook Aldoru G.
Senior Software Engineer
BİTES Defence & Aerospace - 3 years 8 months
- Completed Project SEMA (Sensor Effectiveness, Monitoring, Analysis) from start to finish.
- Performed shader development for dynamic viewshed generation, GDAL framework, 3D visualization, DORI international camera standards. Heavy GIS usage with Terrain systems & Mesh optimizations.
- Helped complete Project ATOK (Military Tactical Operation Kit).
- Performed Unity3D AR development, Bluetooth Connection interfaces & Sockets, and Tactical Symbology.
Senior Software Engineer
AYESAS - 1 year
- Worked on DMAP (Digital Map System) for the National Versatile Helicopter Project.
- Avionics Development with DO-178B Aviation Standard.
- Minor OpenGL interactions.
- TCAS implementation, HTAWS, and Flight Plan contributions.
Creasaur Entertainment - 1 year 9 months
- Worked on Project POU: The First Smash, smasher/clicker game for mobile markets.
- Pioneered 2D Game with render frame sprite animations.
- Performed gameplay programming, bug fixing, optimization, Middleware SDK Implementation, Design & Development of subsystems.
- Contribution to design decisions.
- Asset Bundle Integration and Sprite animations.
Middle East Technical University · 2013 - 2013
TOBB University of Technology & Economics · 2008 - 2012
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.