Software engineer with an extensive background in designing, programming, and testing software across various platforms.
Ardit has extensive experience working on many projects from concept to completion. He specializes in building software using microservices architecture and prioritizes writing clean code.
- Node.js 5 years
- TypeScript 5 years
- Golang 2 years
- RabbitMQ 2 years
- Sails.js 2 years
AlbaniaBook Ardit S.
Senior Software Engineer
Gutenberg Technology - 3 years 9 months
- Responsible for the application infrastructure, deployment, and code review.
- Pioneering automation tool simulates human interaction in the platform to import/export/distributes projects based on the state-machine concept.
- Managing release.
- Performance improvements.
- Rewrite the application with the latest modern design and technologies.
PaperClicks - 11 months
- Developed an admin panel for managing different microservices of the platform.
- Added new components to current microservices.
- Created an in-memory cache for storing information.
- Built admin panel user interface.
- Refactor current components (Rules) with frontend pattern Atomic Design, etc.
RAYONIT - 10 months
- Developed multiple projects from start to completion.
- Pioneered the creation of a tolling system web application from scratch.
- Built a backend service that communicates with the existing tolling system infrastructure and devices.
- Implemented reactive programming pattern for data modelling and UI display.
- Developed dynamic data tables in both frontend and backend, with server-side filtering, pagination, and sorting.
- Created a dynamic dashboard with customizable page layout and draggable/droppable elements.
- Implemented a configuration module/wizard for creating new tolling stations with all necessary components.
University of Tirana · 2014 - 2017
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31.90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.