Senior Software Developer
Rahul is a result-driven Python developer with 8+ years of experience. Rahul has deep insights into the area that covers the latest web technologies and Cloud/Big data.
He is genuinely passionate about learning and exploring new and upcoming technology trends and finding ways to update the current working environment regularly.
Having gained considerable experience in various spheres and with different technologies, he is eager to work on Golang-based and 3D/Python engagements.
He will gladly contribute to Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, DevOps, and pure development engagements.
- Python 9 years
- Django 9 years
- Flask 9 years
- AWS 5 years
- MySQL 5 years
IndiaBook Rahul L.
Deskmonte Technologies - 2 years
- Golang-based CLI and REST API Wrapper.
- This is a Golang-based command line interface built in Golang and is used to wrap around the REST APIs already provided by the main backend system.
- Used GoPkg for packaging and handling configs.
- Extensively used .toml format and JSON.
- Created wrappers and helper APIs using gopkg.in/urfave/cli.v1 framework used for creating CLIs.
- Testing code based on the built-in “testing” framework.
Remodelmate,Inc - 1 year 3 months
- Focused on construction domain and on-demand services.
- Took care of both back-end and front-end, reporting directly to the Head of Engineering.
- Used a completely non-monolithic architectural design with different repos for back-end and frontend, JSON being the common mode of communication between the 2 components.
- Using Google APIs for maps integration.
SearchStax Inc - 1 year 5 months
- Apache Solr-as-a-Service over AWS/Azure/GCP. The project includes offering Apache solr on all three major cloud platforms.
- Creating REST APIs for end-user dashboard development.
- Working on Infrastructure side to make sure the service remains intact.
- Developing APIs to interact with the monitoring and logging capabilities of the product.
- Integrating Zendesk APIs for user-ticketing systems and grievance management.
- Interacting with the team, carrying out daily AGILE/Scrum standups, and informing the management in the US up-to-date with the latest development.
- Taking care of the complete payment integration with PayPal’s Braintree APIs.
- The main application uses AWS RDS, while the analytics app uses MongoDB 3.4 NoSQL database.
Tradeboox, Delhi - 8 months
- The aim was to create a full-fledged B2B e-commerce application.
- Working as a backend developer writing REST APIs, setting up the UI for the app.
- Payment was taken care up with the help of Paypal’s Braintree system and also using local wallets like Paytm.
- The whole application was made partly available on cloud (AWS), and the rest was done on local servers (VPS), including sensitive data storage.
BSc.Electronics and Communications Engineering
Babu Banarasi Das University · 2008 - 2012
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.