Senior Software Developer
Rahul is a result-driven Python developer with 8+ years of experience. Rahul has deep insights into the area that covers the latest web technologies and Cloud/Big data.
He is genuinely passionate about learning and exploring new and upcoming technology trends and finding ways to update the current working environment regularly.
Having gained considerable experience in various spheres and with different technologies, he is eager to work on Golang-based and 3D/Python engagements.
He will gladly contribute to Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, DevOps, and pure development engagements.
- Django 9 years
- Python 9 years
- Golang 1 years
- Flask 9 years
- PostgreSQL 7 years
- AWS 5 years
40.90 € hourly
IndiaBook Rahul L.
Deskmonte Technologies - 2 years
- Golang based CLI and REST API Wrapper.
- This is a Golang based command line interface built in Golang and is used to wrap around the REST api’s already provided by the main backend system.
- Used GoPkg for packaging and handling configs.
- Extensively used .toml format and JSON
- Created wrappers and helper APIs using gopkg.in/urfave/cli.v1 framework used for creating CLIs
- Testing code based on the builtin “testing” framework.
Full Stack Developer
Remodelmate,Inc - 1 year 3 months
- Focused on construction domain and on-demand services.
- Took care of both backend and frontend, reporting directly to the Head of Engineering.
- Used a completely non-monolithic architectural design with different repos for backend and frontend, JSON being the common mode of communication between the 2 components.
- Using Google APIs for maps integration.
SearchStax Inc - 1 year 5 months
- Apache Solr-as-a-Service over AWS/Azure/GCP. The project includes offering Apache solr on all 3 major cloud platforms.
- Creating REST APIs for end-user dashboard development.
- Working on Infrastructure side for making sure the service remains intact.
- Developing APIs to interact with monitoring and logging capabilities of the product.
- Integrating Zendesk APIs for user-ticketing system and grievance management.
- Interacting with the team, carrying out daily AGILE/Scrum standups and informing the management in US up-to-date with the latest development.
- Taking care of the complete payment integration with PayPal’s Braintree APIs.
- The main application uses AWS RDS, while the analytics app uses MongoDB 3.4 NoSQL database.
Xebia Inc - 1 year 5 months
- Workflow Automation
- The aim was to create an in-house tool which their factory can
use to track the normal lifecycle of a product.
- Working on Southpaw’s TACTIC open source tool to create a workflow
- Heavy usage of XML based Graphs and TACTIC’s Python APIs to come up with the backend design.
- Collaborating with a frontend developer in tandem
- Daily reporting to the Product Manager.
Tradeboox, Delhi - 8 months
- The aim was to create a full-fledged B2B e-commerce application.
- Working as a backend developer writing REST APIs, setting up the UI for the app.
- Payment was taken care up with the help of Paypal’s Braintree system and also using local wallets like Paytm
- The whole application was made partly available on cloud (AWS) and rest was done on local servers (VPS) including sensitive data storage.
ION group - 9 months
- Treasury feeds monitoring.
- Working on Unix/Linux systems and writing python/bash scripts for
facilitating some daily CRON jobs and custom command /tools development.
- Working on Flask based API setup which had GET endpoints for the internal users to access the reports generated daily by the servers.
HCL Technologies - 2 years
- Web Development for Medical giant.
- Creation of web services and APIs.
- Working with production grade databases in MySQL.
- Maintaining Django based legacy app which did not use REST APIs at its
core, and used class based views heavily.
- Working on AGILE based SDLC approach with more focus on testing.
- Used Python2 to replace a lot of legacy code written in classic bash scripts.
BSc.Electronics and Communications Engineering
Babu Banarasi Das University · 2008 - 2012
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.