A skilled game developer with 6+ years of commercial experience in the industry and good knowledge in the C# and Unity programming languages.
Federico is a talented computer engineer with a strong passion for video games and a good knowledge of game engines, shaders, 3D modeling, C#, C++ coding, Unity, Unreal Engine, VR, and AR.
In total, he has 6+ years of commercial experience. Federico has contributed to developing various computer games with an international team of professionals.
Federico is creative and can produce innovative ideas, turning them into excellent game designs. He likes experimenting with themes and genres, and developing great plots and storylines.
- Unity 6 years
- C# 6 years
- 3D 6 years
- Agile 6 years
- UI 6 years
34.90 € hourly
ItalyBook Federico G.
Unity Game Developer, Game Designer
Digital Mosaik - 2 years 7 months
- C# programming
- Unity developing
- Gameplay, narrative, and tools development
- Technical coaching
- Game design document writing
- VR Serious Gaming
- Coordinating a small team of artists and developers.
ETT Solutions - 6 months
- Unity development, C# programming for VR experiences
- Working on providing smart solutions
Unity Game Developer
Mindmaze - 5 months
- Unity development, C# programming for a serious game for stroke rehabilitation
- Working with professionals from different countries speaking English and French.
- Kanban scheduling.
- Serious gaming
Zuru Tech - 7 months
- Unity development, C# programming for a MOM application
- Robotic factory simulation
- Robotic arm end effector collision avoidance
- Working with an international team of professionals speaking English.
- Agile working.
Teacher of Mobile Game Development
ITS Piemonte - 2 months
- Teaching game design and mobile game development using Swift, SpriteKit, and Gameplay
Unity Game Developer, Game Designer
Proxy42 - 6 months
Unity Developer, Blender 3D Artist
Tiny Bull Studios - 10 months
- Unity development, C# programming for the VR game “Blind”
- Interactable objects
- Creature locomotion
- Triggered environmental events
- 3d low-poli modeling of the house props for the game “Blind”
- Agile working
Unity Developer, Blender 3D Animator, Videomaker
Too Many Brains, Vanilla Innovations - 7 months
- Client-side development of the game “Chronicles of Atheria” using Unity
- Fantasy combat system
- Characters animators
- Match rules implementation
- Environment-related scripting
- Design and development of the mobile game “Dashmeleon” https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=zCMD4CFsFSA using Unity
- Core mechanics definition and testing
- Environment tiles handling
- IOS and Android achievements
- Characters animation using Blender
- Game trailers videomaking using Adobe Premiere.
Intern, Unity and Oculus Rift Developer
Studio Evil - 2 months
- Design and development of a 3D VR interactable main menu of the game “Relive”.
Intern, HLSL, CG, DirectX 9.0c shader programmer
SynArea Consultants Srl - 4 months
- 3D shader coding in CG, HLSL language
- working on 3D, real time applications
Standalone courseUnreal Engine
Udemy · 2018 - 2019
Politecnico di Torino · 2013 - 2015
BSc.Cinema and Communication Means
Politecnico di Torino · 2011 - 2013
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from 32.90 €/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.